Egon Zehnder Reviews in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder CEO Rajeev Vasudeva
Rajeev Vasudeva
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The work-life balance that they instill in all their employees (in 13 reviews)

• great culture, lax work environment, you have mentors and are purposely put on projects in industries that interest you (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • payment, long working hours and the Work-Life-Balance (in 8 reviews)

• Expect to work long hours when you hit the third or fourth week (no overtime pay) (in 10 reviews)

"egon zehnder research analyst"

Current Intern - Research Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Egon Zehnder as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

some of the pros of working at egon zehnder as an intern:
    great work environment, friendly team and really willing to help and very feedback oriented place.

Cons

some of the cons of working at egon zehnder as an intern:

the pay is a lot more competitive at other places and that is a bummer in a big city

"Risky decision"

Former Intern - Summer Analyst in Boston, MA
    Former Intern - Summer Analyst in Boston, MA

I worked at Egon Zehnder as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Well established company within its sector. Very good work-life balance, with plenty of time off. Currently beating its competitors, and positive outlook for the near future.

Cons

I was hired as an intern post graduation, with a optimistic opportunity to join the company full time if I performed. Instead, the position was full before I even arrived at the office. In addition, work comes second to most of the employees, with many people choosing to take large amounts of the day doing pretty much nothing. In addition, many of the US offices are filled with old, dead-ended employees.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the large amount of uninterested employees filling up the offices at entry level jobs, and jumpstart the company by making real progression through the ranks possible.

"I was so bored at this job."

Current Intern - Research Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Egon Zehnder as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits, including long vacations. Good opportunities to meet people in other places as well.

Cons

Boring job, boring people....no opportunities for advancement. People who have been there for 15 years do the same things you do as an intern.

Advice to Management

Add more variety to the work?