Found 3 of over 101 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people!" (in 15 reviews)
- "Great coworkers, average benefits, some fun things, like the arcade in the Caf and beer Fridays, however the general feel of the office is very toxic and close" (in 7 reviews)
- "Flexible hours" (in 4 reviews)
- "Team, flexibility, projects are amazing." (in 4 reviews)
- "Good colleagues" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management is a abysmal, there is a flagrant lack of direction and purpose.." (in 6 reviews)
- "That way they know they can keep up at low salary, because in your head you will never find better elsewhere." (in 5 reviews)
- "You're on your own in there... Little to no help / training whatsoever" (in 3 reviews)
- "Not as many opportunities to expand in the industry as other studios." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Eidos Montreal and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Sep 28, 2013Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
- Very good location. - OK benefits. - Good pay compare to other studio in Montreal. - Overtime depend a lot on which project you work, but normally you don't have a lot. - Dynamic work environment (most people are fun to work with).
- Next to 0 bonus (and they lied about having them at the interview). - You don't feel like they listen to you when suggesting something, they will silently dismiss it right away. So you have no impact on decision making, you just listen and obey. - Vacation weeks vs experience is very low. You have to deal at the beginning or else you won't have any for a long period. It's non negotiable after contract.6
- 3.0Aug 24, 2021Senior DevOps SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontreal, QC
Great work environment, everyone over there is pretty nice, and they make you fell welcome.
salary is below market, they lack career management, and they're not organized.