Eight Eleven Group Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2020

4.9
Eight Eleven Group Founder and CEO Ryan Hasbrook
Ryan Hasbrook

"A great company to work for!"

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time

Pros

I am very excited to be joining the Detroit Office and starting my career with Eight Eleven Group. They have an amazing company culture and strong core values. You are surrounded by the hardest working individuals in the industry who push you to do your best.

Cons

none to share at the moment

Customer Service

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We are so happy to learn about your positive experience with Eight Eleven Group. Company culture is everything to us, so we're ecstatic to learn that you're experiencing first-hand the family-oriented environment we strive to maintain!

"Excellent Opportunity!!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

What an experience Brooksource has been! I chose Brooksource for two main reasons. The first reason is that during the interview process I felt like “Alex,” not a number. Brooksource has treated me like family from the get-go. Coming fresh out of college I had no idea what it meant to be apart of a work family. From the morning coffee talks, to the 1 on 1 feedback sessions, to the happy hours after work, it quickly became evident to me that everyone cares about you as an individual, not just how you produce at work. The second reason is the personal and professional growth. I have been put out of my comfort zone on a daily basis since day one. From leading stand-up meetings, to being asked to provide feedback on something important, to role plays, Brooksource will push you to become great. I could not be more satisfied with my decision to work for Brooksource. If you are looking for a company that cares about you, offers you unlimited growth opportunities, and embodies a strong family-like culture then Brooksource is the place for you!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Continue reading

Customer Service

Thank you so much for your kind words and honest thoughts on your experience with Eight Eleven Group. We aim to maintain a strong, family-like environment that all of our employees feel comfortable within. Our people always come first for us and we're so happy to see that you are experiencing the growth and opportunities that we strive to provide for our employees.

"Amazing Culture & Endless Growth!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Eight Eleven Group truly cares about each and every one of their employees. With their organic growth model, you are always given a next step in the organization as long as you put in the work. The culture is awesome too - I've enjoyed going into work every day for the past 5 years I've been here. In addition, they offer uncapped earning potential and incredible training.

Cons

The industry is tough and not for everyone. This is the best place to do it.

Customer Service

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are in the business of people, which means our employees are at the center of everything we do. We're glad that you're experiencing first-hand how we care for our employees as we strive to provide as many opportunities for them as possible!

4. COVID-19

"Work For A Company That Cares!"

Current Employee - Internal Recruiter

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Quick paced work environment. The company only promotes 100% from within. Great benefits, PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, rewards trip for top products, and a personal financial concierge provided to you by the company. Amazing conferences where you’re able to learn so much. Everyone starts out in the same boat, so you have leaders and bosses who have been in your shoes and know how to coach you appropriately. Ability to build meaningful relationships with individuals from all 28 locations. No lay offs during COVID!

Cons

Our family oriented culture isn’t always for everyone, be transparent with us in your interview if you don’t enjoy a family feel, close knit environment. Some people could find it distracting. Must be willing to fail before finding success. Must have tough skin. Staffing is a very unique industry. There will be good and bad days and you must learn to ride the wave.

Customer Service

We are so happy to hear about your great experience with Eight Eleven Group! Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback. Company culture is everything to us and we’re glad you’re having a great experience. We truly value your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a note!

"Will Never Work Anywhere Else!"

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture is amazing! The company preaches culture and it is really true. Very easy to make friends in and out of the office. Everyone is very smart, sharp, hard working, etc. Very impressive group of people as well as leaders! Lifelong place to build a career. Very different than other staffing companies!

Cons

Honestly couldn't think of any. If you are hard working and have a good attitude, you will be successful!

Customer Service

We are so happy to hear about your experience with Eight Eleven Group. We’re glad you’ve been able to experience firsthand the positive environment we strive to foster in our workplace. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

"Great company"

I worked at Eight Eleven Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly and competitive work environment

Cons

I experienced no cons while working here

"An organization you can grow with!"

Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The mindset of your colleagues and workplace being like family

Cons

No major cons outside of normal ups and downs of a sales-driven organization

"Mostly great"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

A positive of working for the Eight Eleven Group is I feel really heard. I have a lot of direct and indirect leadership that are really accessible to me to either help me out with my daily or longer term struggles on the position. My manager just yesterday heard me out when I voiced wanting to find a path within the company and gave me advice on how to do so. I feel empowered to have those conversations. The core values of Eight Eleven are also evident in almost all decision making and I can really understand where things are headed on a larger scale due to transparency from top leadership.

Cons

The day is really unstructured, so it can take awhile to find your work flow and understand what's most effective for you.

Continue reading
  9. "Great Place for a Career!"

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-amazing culture -growth opportunities -personal and professional development

Cons

-come ready to work but will pay off later in your career

10. "Recruiter"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I have been working at Eight Eleven Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great cool nice fun neat

Cons

hard tough loud busy well

Found 19 reviews