Electric Guard Dog "401k matching" Reviews | Glassdoor

Electric Guard Dog Employee Reviews about "401k matching"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company that is growing rapidly!!"

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time

Pros

Employee Friendly (weekends, nights, and holidays off!)
    Many opportunities for growth- company has doubled in size in the last 5 years!
    Management is easy to talk with and open to ideas and concerns.

Cons

There is no 401k matching

Electric Guard Dog Response

Aug 1, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your post and your contribution to our growth. We hope to triple in size in the next 5 years by bringing more value to existing and new customers.
    Your point on the lack of a 401k... More

2. "Great Comapny"

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I was initially attracted to the company’s unique product and vision for growth. I thoroughly enjoy the fast paced and ever changing environment. It keeps things interesting and there is never a dull moment. I like the fact that EGD is not a “cookie cutter” company. Management is open to ideas, input and suggestions and willing to try new approaches, instead of “this is the way we have always done things”. If you have an excellent work ethic and are not afraid of hard work, the opportunities for advancement are here. Your hard work and effort are recognized and rewarded by management. Throughout my employment here, I have been given the opportunity to advance from my original position and take on responsibility in different areas and departments. The style of management is relaxed, and the work atmosphere fun, but still very focused on the clear goal of company growth. After 5 years, I am still excited to be a part of EGD and its vision for the future.

Cons

401k matching from employer would be nice