Electric Guard Dog Outside Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Electric Guard Dog CEO Mark Wesley
Mark Wesley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The work is challenging, but I never feel taken for granted and I'm grateful to be a part of this growing establishment" (in 3 reviews)

• "It was a great place to work before new senior management" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "401k matching from employer would be nice" (in 2 reviews)

• "It just takes time to learn a unique business like EGD" (in 3 reviews)

1. "An Amazing Start with an Exciting Company!"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This will be a living review that I will update during my time at EGD. It's an exciting time to be with this growing company and so far everything has been top notch. From a visionary leader to fantastic management and even a stellar corporate office. I'm blown away and I can't wait to see it evolve further!

Cons

Nothing so far and I hope it stays that way!

Electric Guard Dog Response

Aug 1, 2017 – CEO

We are honored that you choose EGD from all the other options that exist.
    On-boarding new members of the team is a high priority at EGD and we are always looking to improve our process. Glad to see... More

"Outside Sales Representative"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Electric Guard Dog is a sales focused organization. I have been with the company for a few years and can honestly say joining the team was the best decision in my sales career. Of course it is about the numbers, but they invest in not only the success of the company but also the personal and professional goals of their team. In addition to salary and bonuses, they also are very willing to make significant commitments to continuing education and training above and beyond typical initial training.

Cons

This is a challenging position, not as easy job. The sales process can be long and timing has to be just about perfect. If you are looking to skate through with minimum effort this is NOT the right position. You must learn to handle above average amounts of rejection, with this being said, when you close a deal it becomes incredibly rewarding and satisfying.

Electric Guard Dog Response

Mar 12, 2017 – CEO

We appreciate your sense of commitment. Ours is a missionary sale and therefore takes a little more tenacity than the average sale. On the other hand when you have shown a business person how to... More