Electric Guard Dog Regional Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Electric Guard Dog CEO Mark Wesley
Mark Wesley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The work is challenging, but I never feel taken for granted and I'm grateful to be a part of this growing establishment" (in 3 reviews)

• "It was a great place to work before new senior management" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "401k matching from employer would be nice" (in 2 reviews)

• "It just takes time to learn a unique business like EGD" (in 3 reviews)

"Great pay, stable company that cares about its employees"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Houston, TX

Pros

This company rewards performance, so if you are good at your position, at some point you may have a chance for a promotion. They are in growth mode and are adaptable and flexible to changes in the work environment. The CEO is an incredible smart man, who I've been honored to be able to learn from. All in all this is a great place to work, with a friendly environment.

Cons

Sometimes you have to work outside of normal business "working hours" such as the 9-5 - which in not unlike many companies. This is not really a "con" per se, but it is a fact that at some point you may have to work past the typical work day. If you don't like doing this, this may not be the job for you. However, the company is respectable to work-life balance.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire the quality people. We currently have a good team in place that are all focused on the success of the company. Keep the promotions/incentives company when possible (whether it be for the internal or external customers)...as these are good motivators to everyone.

"The Best Company I work for"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive
    Current Employee - Regional Account Executive

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been working for EGD for the since November 2013 , Great growing company, best training, Managers and CEO of the company are great people to deal with. The product is great and if you follow up on your leads and cold calls it practically sells by itself , Management will help you sell and reach quota with promotions,
    The hiring process was quick and great. Overall is been a great experience I am looking forward to work here for many years.

Cons

At the beginning I would say training but now I don't have anything bad about EGD

Advice to Management

Keep doing the excellent Work!!!

"Onboarding with Electric Guard Dog"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Jason Bessire and Sharon Cousar from Bessire and Associates provided an exceptional onboarding experience. Sharon Cousar was different from other recruiters during the entire process. I truly felt encouraged by her keen ability to immediately connect and “go to work” as a personal cheerleader for my future success. I was specifically impressed by Sharon’s consistent attitude, approach to business, and commitment to “me.” Jack DeMao provides all the tools for his associates to be successful, and the management are passionate about building a game-changing experience for their customers. They live Electric Guard Dog’s guiding principles of:

• Customer Service
    • Teamwork
    • Individual Excellence
    • Integrity
    • Safety
    • Frugality

Cons

The length of time from the initial phone-screen to offer letter is about 90 days. This ensures Electric Guard Dog selects the best.

Advice to Management

Continue doing exactly what you are doing!

"Great Company with Fantastic Leadership"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Regional Account Executive in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provide you with top notch training, tools, a fantastic company culture, and great leadership to make sure you are setup for success.

Cons

Not eligible for benefits for 90 days.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!!