Electric Guard Dog "egd" Reviews | Glassdoor

Electric Guard Dog Employee Reviews about "egd"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "CEO"

Former Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Columbia, SC
    Former Employee - Chief Executive Officer in Columbia, SC

I worked at Electric Guard Dog full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Mark has the skills needed to lead EGD into the future. He is doing a great job listening to employees and customers.

Cons

It just takes time to learn a unique business like EGD.

Advice to Management

Just keep up your current approach and you and the team will achieve new records all the time!

Electric Guard Dog Response

Aug 14, 2018 – CEO

It is an honor to lead this company and to continue building on the solid foundation that has been established! Mark Wesley

"Great Leadership!! Stable Company !!"

Current Employee - Management in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Management in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time

Pros

I have been working at EGD for many years and have seen many changes. The company is still very dedicated to meeting the customers needs by giving the employees the resources to meet those needs. Outdoor perimeter security requires a specialized security solution. EGD is willing to train their employees on how to provide this service. Great satisfaction knowing we are smarter than the bad guys!!

Cons

Fast growing companies have the challenge to meet customers needs and stay on top of new products. EGD is growing by offering new products which can be challenging to employees to learn. EGD has implemented several training classes to help us gain the training we need.

Advice to Management

Keep the training programs going strong so we can keep offering new products to our customers.

"The Best Company I work for"

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive
    Current Employee - Regional Account Executive

I have been working at Electric Guard Dog full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been working for EGD for the since November 2013 , Great growing company, best training, Managers and CEO of the company are great people to deal with. The product is great and if you follow up on your leads and cold calls it practically sells by itself , Management will help you sell and reach quota with promotions,
    The hiring process was quick and great. Overall is been a great experience I am looking forward to work here for many years.

Cons

At the beginning I would say training but now I don't have anything bad about EGD

Advice to Management

Keep doing the excellent Work!!!