Electronic Evidence Discovery Reviews | Glassdoor

Electronic Evidence Discovery Reviews

3.1
Dave McCann

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Pretty good place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Pros

There is trust and respect between teams and between staff and management. The hours are flexible for salaried staff. The level of competence is high.

Cons

Morale is bad due to repeated layoffs and pay cuts/salary freeze.

Advice to Management

Energize the base. Get the company behind the vision and focus of the company. There is still a disconnect. To communicate you also have to listen to what people are saying and really understand.

2. "Great people, ....Fast paced innovative development environment"

Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Kirkland, WA

Pros

I can work on all aspects of our products and am supported in trying to adopt new technologies to the products. The people are very pleasant to work with and are knowledgeable.

Cons

Additional training opportunities should be provided.

Advice to Management

Improve interdepartment communication.

3. "Stay away"

Former Employee - Not Given in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Not Given in New York, NY

Pros

Nascent field with opportunity - but not at EED

Cons

Backwards thinking, "point the finger" type of mentality, NOT team oriented, lack of metrics in place depicting performance, management is done by assumption and intimidation. A huge lawsuit waiting to happen.

Advice to Management

See above. Think outside of the box. Empower your employees. Establish measurement tools.

4. "EED- a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Pros

The company culture is good here at EED, and generally speaking, people are very postive at the water cooler... I believe that the folks here feel that they can make an impact and are rewarded by incentives such as bonus and other great employee recognition programs. I know that I speak for others when I say that we get "pats on the back" often, for doing a great job. I also believe that employees here are given tools that assist them in being successful in thier roles.

Cons

As many buisness are, the legal buisness can be very demanding, so some of folks can feel stress coming from our clients, and the overall deliverables that are associated with those deliverables. I believe our client facing teams do the best the can to serve the needs of the customer, and are respectfully supported in doing so.

Advice to Management

To be dudiligent in listening the buiness needs, as well the employee needs, and to take a constant pulse on both for rapid changes.

5. "not the best or the brightest"

Current Employee - Support Engineer in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Support Engineer in Kirkland, WA

Pros

the, bonus structure, personal freedom and the support of my peers makes this a fun place to work

Cons

the health insurance is one step up from non existent and there are more senior managers than I have ever seen in a small company.

Advice to Management

we have to many leaders for a small company.