- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Mississippi
- - Gulfport, MS Area
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
What do staff want and what would make them happy? This is a serious question. I have been in public for 25 years. I swear I feel like a mom and therapist as much as a professional. I truly care about my staff. Treat then well, fight for them, invest in their futures. But the last few years it seems like nothing is enough. I am seriously considering early retirement because it is so emotionally draining on me. So many younger staff in here and all I see is complaints. Am I alone?
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This firm has great family like workplace. I felt like I everything I was needed was always answered and made work enjoyable. They gave me amazing responsibilities and pushed me to learn more and gain a better knowledge of the practice.
There are no cons to my experience.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
family owned and operated - options to grow
located in Las Vegas - it's hotContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wide range of experience levels for all professionals. Good teamwork and challenging work.
Severely top heavy organization. More managers and owners than production staff.Continue reading