Eligo Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Andrew Molloy

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Not what they portray on their website"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Pros

There are no pros for this poor recruitment company.

Cons

Poor commission structure (paid quarterly with a threshold)horrible office above a shop, people are just out for themselves and no team environment, management don't know what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Pay commission monthly and gave no threshold

Eligo Recruitment Response

Mar 3, 2017 – Marketing Executive

Well, this isn't ideal, is it? We admit, newly-painted pink walls in an office might not be for some, but we're fairly happy to be located within seconds of an incredible biltong shop, Sainsbury's... More

"Really enjoyable place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time

Pros

Eligo offer loads of support and advice when you need it the most, which coincides nicely with their relaxed atmosphere and non-stringent management. You are encouraged, motivated, and rewarded excellently. Not to mention the office location is great too, and the people definitely know how to have fun!

Cons

Way too many pubs and bars to choose from when you want to go out for a drink after work...

3. "Great!!!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Pros

Being part of the Eligo Crew is extremely rewarding. The great support from Management and the friendly environment makes it a lovely place to work in. As long as you have the passion and the drive, there are always going to be people to help you throughout your journey of getting successful. Loads of training and support provided, along with the Director's willingness to listen to their employees and understand their needs.

Cons

If you are not careful, you might get distracted by the fun and relaxed environment and the lack of micromanagement. You always have to remember to "work hard, play hard". As long as you are motivated and working hard, you can definitely enjoy!! :)

Advice to Management

Please take us again somewhere nice, as the last 2 brilliant trips to Dubai and Barbados.

"Why work anywhere else?"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time

Pros

Fresh out of university, I decided to embark on a career in recruitment- and I am so happy that I found Eligo and their Academy!

The interview process for the Academy, which included a short video task and a face-to-face with multiple tasks to complete, is set up to help people succeed- my CV lacked prior experience, so the process really allowed me to show the management what I could do- or at least, give a good idea of my potential!

Because the process involves dealing with multiple members of the senior management team, it also really allows you to get a feel for the company. From the moment I stepped into the office, the buzz of activity that you would expect was joined by a genuinely contented aura from everyone in the room- this is a company you enjoy working for, for sure.

One of the key points about Eligo is that they are completely honest with you in their expectations of you- and entirely committed to helping you succeed. Whether that is in the weekly meetings with the managers so as to get a solid idea of your progress, to the training sessions provided to every member of the Academy to ensure your journey into the recruitment world is as smooth as possible, there is not a single moment that has not helped me gain more knowledge.

Eligo is so easy to recommend for so many reasons- the helpfulness of everyone, the general positive atmosphere in the office, the realistic but challenging targets- everything is set up to help you succeed!

Cons

I actually can't think of a downside- even my travel is manageable, being only one half-hour bus journey each way!

"Fantastic Place to work"

Current Employee - Lead Recruitment Consultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Pros

Great management team, rewards and incentives, fun place to work!

Cons

There aren't any cons that spring to mind!

Advice to Management

Don't change! :)

"Become an Eligoid - Trust me!"

Current Employee - Lead Recruitment Consultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Mature environment where you truly are running a business within a business. Opportunities to progress very quickly. Fantastic commission structure and regular incentives (not the generic incentive trips either - Eligo are VERY creative). Recruiters from different backgrounds and different ways of working. Access to all the latest sourcing techniques and platforms.

Cons

Genuinely haven't had one complaint to make since I've been here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! It's very rare to find a company where Senior Recruiters are open to further training because of the forward thinking ideas and the format of sessions.

"A great environment and great people"

Current Employee - Technology Marketing Assistant in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Technology Marketing Assistant in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Pros

I have been here just 5 weeks now and have felt supported and encouraged from the beginning. It is always scary starting a new job but the people at Eligo have been great in making me feel welcome and one of the team.

Great Location- there are so many great restaurants and pubs nearby.
    Great office atmosphere- office music, end of week drinks and being treated to ice creams in the summer!

Cons

The working hours - but going to the pub after work as a team certainly makes up for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because its working.

"Eligo, the place I want to stay!"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Wimbledon, England (UK)

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’ve recently joined Eligo through their Eligo Academy scheme and have to say that though I have not been here long, I already feel well and truly like an Eligoid and I found the perfect place to start my career.

The Eligoid’s have taken me and the other new bees in like their own. They have provided us with structure and precious knowledge towards success while allowing experimentation, creativeness and innovation. I really feel like part of a team working together towards the same goal.

The guys are not only your employers but also kind, caring generally good people, and for me that is priceless!
    I know their goal is for me to be happy and stimulated in my work and let me tell you they know what they are doing! They have the perfect balance between work and fun, enriching, events.

Cons

You end up going home later than you had expected when the Eligoid’s invite you out to the pub ;) Something you just have to live with I guess…

Advice to Management

Keep up your grate events, the games, the end of week drinks, the cheeky ice-creams etc. You really make us enjoy our time with you and feel at home.

"I wouldn't want to work anywhere else !"

Current Employee - Head of Open Source Recruitment in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Head of Open Source Recruitment in Wimbledon, England (UK)

I have been working at Eligo Recruitment full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I’m often asked when I interview people for my team “Why Should I work here” – The Answer is really simple – If you want to work for a company that encourages , supports and helps the growth of every individual that works here. If you wanted to work for a company that will take you abroad and also still maintain a market leading financial package. If you want to work in a relaxed fun non micro management company. If you want to work for a company who are passionate about being the best in the business and doesn’t cut corners.

Cons

Choosing informal clothes everyday is harder than you think :-)

Advice to Management

Despite the growth maintain the family feel

"A Great Work Environment Doing Things Differently"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wimbledon, England (UK)

Pros

Culture - non-micromanagement, team environment, skills sharing, supported in all that you do

Environment - music on in the office, such a nice location, cool office space

Incentives - quarterly trips ranging from Top Golf, to Meals at the Shard, 20/20 cricket and more (take a vote on what we should do), bi-quarterly holidays including Dubai, Barbados, Skiing, and more, company nights out, and much more!

Management - simply put, if you want to do something and can prove that you have a plan and have the drive to do it, they'll support you. This includes anything from training and education through to trips for conferences, events, and more. They also let you get on with your work and work the best way for yourself

Cons

Very little, it's a recruitment environment, so there's the occasional dip in morale from a team member or two, but everything is done to stop this from happening including support, trips and more.

Advice to Management

Don't lose sense of the culture of non-micromanagement and support as we continue to grow.