Elite Marketing Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Elite Marketing Group Reviews

Brad Horowitz
  1. "Awesome"

Former Employee - Project Coordinator

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time

Pros

Amazing company to work with and for. Great programs. Awesome clients. Great working atmosphere and a fun work environment.

Cons

Honestly, there are no real cons. If you have a chance to work here....go for it. Brad and his team are fantastic to work with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent/hard work!

Elite Marketing Group2019-06-26

July 1, 2019CEO

Thank you for your review! It really means a lot to receive kudos for our hard work. We will always try to be better for our employees and clients.

"Not the way it could be"

Current Employee - Ces in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Elite Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours, coworkers, i personally do ok i could do better.

Cons

litterally all of management at the atlanta airport....pay is a joke...while i understand its sales...its still a joke all things considered....no paid time off....so its hard to take a vaction ...i have a vacation coming up where ill be sitting on a beach for free ...if you respond...you will let me know about the 401k match ( which by the way every time i ask any manager....or hr....or finance person. They dont... know anything about anything) just like you did to any other review. While 401k match is good.....me and my hard working co workers deserve more than...good...with all that we go through to be the best we can be

Advice to Management

Hire actual managers....ones that dont look at people as numbers...but look at them as people...managers that wont tell you inappropriate things like " well meet me outside than" or " dont complain to me if you dont have no money" my favorite thing a manager said? ..." If you move out of georgia no one will miss you"....all three of those sentences were said to me within the last year. P.s last bit of advice.......if you actually do care...read my comments on con and advice to management...twice...maybe three times

Elite Marketing Group2019-06-12

June 13, 2019CEO

Thank you for your review. We are always trying to better ourselves and the environment for our employees. If you or anyone ever has a question, thought, comment, complaint etc. you are always encouraged to contact our HR department or you can simply find contact info on our website. HR is there to explain everything to you and to provide us with feedback so we can constantly improve. We take all comments, especially conduct complaints, very seriously. The program you work on is a field sales program and pay is partially connected to your performance. With that being said, we have added 401k, improved health plans and additional pay incentives to provide greater security as well as opportunities for those that want to mobilize. Again, please reach out to HR so that we can help you and streamline your feedback.

3. "Marketing and Inside Sales Phone Tackler"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative/Night Team Lead in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to work if you are a go getter and love talking to new people. That's happens to be what I like to do. I've met celebrities and broadcasters from major networks, you never know who you might run into.

Cons

You would have to stand on your feet the whole shift, but that's part of the marketing tactics and strategies. It was at the airport, so standing up was how we able to show and deliver excellent service.

Elite Marketing Group2019-04-30

June 13, 2019CEO

Thank you very much for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to explain that certain parts of this particular job, such as sales and standing on your feet, are not for everyone. Most importantly, we greatly appreciate your tenure with Elite and hope that we can work together in the future.

4. "Credit Card Marketing"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Made alot of money enjoyed my coworkers

Cons

Our contact was pulled from skyharbor airport American airlines

Advice to Management

Please bring back to kiosk to sky harbor... we rocked at this job and miss it terribly

Elite Marketing Group2019-02-27

March 4, 2019CEO

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We are always trying our best to grow our current business. Hopefully we can find an opportunity for you in the meantime.

5. "Amazing people"

Current Employee - Accounts Manager in Fairlawn, OH

I have been working at Elite Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with and amazing pay if you work for it

Cons

Can be rough with hours at times but the money and people make up for it

Elite Marketing Group2018-11-14

March 4, 2019CEO

Thank you very much for your review. Agreed that this is a sales job and can be challenging, but we are thankful that you find it worthwhile. Keep up the good work.

"Great in between jobs job. Not the place to grow."

Former Employee - Customer Engagement Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Elite Marketing Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexiblish hours so it’s possible to work around any schedule or responsibility. Some down time when terminal is not busy.

Cons

Constantly changing comp plan that discourages success because to make the same amount of money you have to produce more and when you produce more the comp plans are then changed. Cycle never ends.

Advice to Management

Include health insurance with employment. Match retirement contributions.

Elite Marketing Group2018-05-23

June 13, 2018CEO

Thanks so much for your feedback. From your responses we assume you were working a part-time sales position in the airport, a while ago. These positions do allow for you to mobilize upwards and to receive benefits (including 401k match) should you work enough hours (30) to be considered full-time, which we strongly urge. Many of our sales specialists work with us for 3+ years and receive promotions to managers and even internal corporate staff. As for the pay changes, I'll assume you worked with us a while back because this type of thing is far less common, but does take place sometimes being that it is a sales program with changing goals and performance. We are sorry that you didn't have the best experience, but maybe you could try again and commit to more hours to receive some of the things you are looking for.

"It's All Surgar Coated"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Talk a good talk. Don't believe what you are being told by management!

Cons

This is not a good place to work. You are given a pep talk about how good of a company this is and how much money you will be making to find out that it is untrue. You are guaranteed a set amount each week but when it is time to get your paycheck, that set amount is no longer an amount. You cannot live and work here, expecting what was promised to you

Advice to Management

Management needs to take into consideration that the individuals in front of them, asking for a job, are REAL PEOPLE with families.

Elite Marketing Group2018-05-18

June 13, 2018CEO

From your responses it is fair to assume that you worked a part time sales position for Elite and that it was a while ago given your location. Our goal is for all of our sales staff to be full time and work over 30 hours a week. All of these positions guarantee a certain amount, it is required by law, and the sales positions offer the opportunity to earn commissions beyond that. These sales positions are not for everyone and they require a different skill set and mentality to brand ambassador positions that are paid hourly. We take all of our employees into tremendous consideration, which is why we provide full benefits to anyone that works over 30 hours and has been with us for 90 days including a great health plan and 401k with match! We are sorry that you didn't have the best experience with Elite. Maybe you would be better suited for one of our brand ambassador positions.

"Customer Support"

I have been working at Elite Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are forward thinking and progressive

Cons

My position requires me to be in the office

Elite Marketing Group2018-03-29

"Brand Ambassador Job Review"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun and fast-paced work environment with the potential to earn great commissions

Cons

Managers constant overwatch on employees can be annoying

Advice to Management

Be more motivating and less micromanaging

Elite Marketing Group2018-04-01

June 13, 2018CEO

Thank you so much for your feedback. Based on your feedback it is fair to assume that you worked on one of our sales programs. These programs do require an advanced level of management, which actually sets us apart from other agencies and allows us to be an industry leader in on-site customer acquisition and sales. However we do understand that it can feel different from working at other agencies. Our tremendous attention to compliance and security requires us to be very hands on with these sales programs. Hopefully you can work with us in the future and possibly on a brand ambassador program that may fit your needs better.

"Airport ambassador"

Former Employee - CSC

I worked at Elite Marketing Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have a minimum wage job to go to, no 401 , no nothing. no future. And I have broken veins in my legs now that owners don't give a darn about.

Cons

If you want to work in the airport contact CLEAR, NOT ELITE MARKETING selling the AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS. SO BAD,SO BAD, Company is in so much trouble that they pay unfair wages. Only company in the airport that pays minimum wage. Only company in the airport that charges YOU to park $500 year. Only company that does not give holiday wages, nor any vacation, like CLEAR does. Delta employees receive $50 per... application of the credit card, employees of ELITE MARKETING receive $1.50 or $10.00 per app, depending on who is approved. No Holiday Pay, no NOTHING!!

Advice to Management

Your pathetic, despicable, you have NO RESPECT FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES OUT IN THE FIELD! YOU COULD CARE LESS LESS ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE!

Elite Marketing Group2018-04-07

August 7, 2018CEO

We are very sorry to hear that your time at Elite was not fruitful, although three years would suggest there had to be some positive to your position. Also from your information it is clear that you worked a sales position with us, where performance is a big part of your pay. Sales is not for everyone and is understandably difficult for those who do not have high performance. Lastly, you must have worked with us a while back because some of the benefits you are claiming we lack have long been changed. If you work for us long enough and a full time schedule you get 401k etc.

Found 46 reviews