Elite Marketing Interactions Sales Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Elite Marketing Interactions Sales Advisor Reviews

Updated Apr 18, 2015

2.8
Elite Marketing Interactions CEO Jim Holbrook
Jim Holbrook
  1. "Sales Advisor"

Sales Advisor in Belleville, MI

I worked at Elite Marketing Interactions

Pros

Enjoyed meeting new people and worked with a pleasant group of people.

Cons

You work every weekend and a cramp place to store your carts.

Elite Marketing Interactions2015-04-19

"Good for extra spending cash"

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hours are flexible and short shifts

Cons

No pay raises Nothing ever changes and there are never enough employees or hours

Advice to Management

Show some employee appreciation

Elite Marketing Interactions2014-01-20

"Dissatisfied Sales Advisor"

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Plainwell, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work,work sames days of the week most of the time.

Cons

No raises EVER! My co worker was been with the company since 2004 and never received a raise other when minimum wage goes up. They give us bonus's to recruit new hires ,but it's like pulling teeth to actually get the money. Management sucks. I am currently having problem with bullying from the a Meijer employee and Elite management has not stepped up to help resolve this problem.

Advice to Management

District management needs to spend more time in ALL their stores. They need to be hands on .....and god forbid ,please help an Advisor when they need it. Don't blow us off because we are under your pay grade.

Elite Marketing Interactions2013-06-29

"Leads are terrible, also teachers are pets of company managers, reg workers treated bad.no respect."

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Cadillac, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with customers handing out samples

Cons

Employer do not listen to reg employees about Leads

Advice to Management

Leads are terrible, also teachers are pets of company managers, reg workers treated bad.no respect. If a regular employee tells management the leads are stealing and treat reg employee bad, yelling and change rules on their moods per day or minute and so then management tells you your your nit picky and complainer They basically tell you your a lair and trouble maker. Cant keep reg employees because of this and... company don't understand or listen. .I had problem with the last 2 leads and ended up quitting to take new job Because I wrote letter on what lead has been doing they caused it so the new job offer was with drawn, so now I have no job. So sad managers have favorites and in their eyes can do no wrong and they get all the hours and others never know if they will get hours or not. So sad I would have never left because loved my job. If leads weren't so power hungry and think they are CEO's and management don't listen to their hard workers. I most of the time sold out of all the products and never missed any days. I was hard worker and they didn't care. They ones who miss work a lot, always get it OK here is some gas money to get in and then they still no show. . Company need better leadership and managers. I was a lead for 3 years at another company and was passed over the lead job because I was honest with managements on what going on when they are not there. So they knew the leads where doing against the rules. I still be there today if management did their jobs and listen to the employees and have in their mind the teachers pet can do no wrong. . .

Elite Marketing Interactions2013-07-02
  5. "Easy,fun,great pay."

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Auburn Hills, MI

Pros

Good hours no late night work.Light chore requirements

Cons

Only offers part time positions at this time.

Advice to Management

N/A

Elite Marketing Interactions2012-07-24
  6. "Mostly Good"

Sales Advisor in Saginaw, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions

Pros

It's a fun job if you actually do the job. The busy days move so quickly and when you make a sell, you feel so good about yourself and your competence to do the job.

Cons

You get so few hours, it sometimes feels like you aren't making enough money to be worth your time. Also, you often won't know your schedule for the weekend until Wednesday evening.

Advice to Management

Don't talk about other employees behind their backs - it makes the employee listening to you wonder if you say things about him/her too.

Elite Marketing Interactions2011-05-13

"Not honest with pay or what you need to do your job"

Former Employee - Lead Sales Advisor

I worked at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time

Pros

Part time weekend only work events can be fun.

Cons

Very disappointing when you take a job with a promise of a computer & a phone plan which you are on 24/7, yet you never receive after hire they state these items do not come with the job so to do your job you have to purchase out of pocket. Very slow when offers a pay raise to actually see it in your check and it is expected to work several hours off the clock while not getting paid b

Advice to Management

Be honest with the hours required for the job & pay people whet they work.

Elite Marketing Interactions2012-09-18
  8. "Great company to work for if your looking for a extra income."

Current Employee - Lead Sales Advisor

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time

Pros

When you work its almost always the same hours. Easy work. Its.sometimes a lot of fun. You learn a lot of really good recipes. The company is big on promoting within, so there are opportunities to advance if you work hard & are qualified

Cons

Pay isn't as good as some of the other demo companies out there. Off you don't like to work every weekend this job isn't for you.

Advice to Management

My AM is great, always makes sure we have everything we need to do our jobs

Elite Marketing Interactions2012-07-03