Elite Marketing Interactions Trusted Sales Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Elite Marketing Interactions Trusted Sales Advisor Reviews

Updated Jan 20, 2014

1.7
Elite Marketing Interactions CEO Jim Holbrook
Jim Holbrook

"Good for extra spending cash"

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hours are flexible and short shifts

Cons

No pay raises Nothing ever changes and there are never enough employees or hours

Advice to Management

Show some employee appreciation

Elite Marketing Interactions2014-01-20

"Dissatisfied Sales Advisor"

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Plainwell, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy work,work sames days of the week most of the time.

Cons

No raises EVER! My co worker was been with the company since 2004 and never received a raise other when minimum wage goes up. They give us bonus's to recruit new hires ,but it's like pulling teeth to actually get the money. Management sucks. I am currently having problem with bullying from the a Meijer employee and Elite management has not stepped up to help resolve this problem.

Advice to Management

District management needs to spend more time in ALL their stores. They need to be hands on .....and god forbid ,please help an Advisor when they need it. Don't blow us off because we are under your pay grade.

Elite Marketing Interactions2013-06-29

"Leads are terrible, also teachers are pets of company managers, reg workers treated bad.no respect."

Current Employee - Trusted Sales Advisor in Cadillac, MI

I have been working at Elite Marketing Interactions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with customers handing out samples

Cons

Employer do not listen to reg employees about Leads

Advice to Management

Leads are terrible, also teachers are pets of company managers, reg workers treated bad.no respect. If a regular employee tells management the leads are stealing and treat reg employee bad, yelling and change rules on their moods per day or minute and so then management tells you your your nit picky and complainer They basically tell you your a lair and trouble maker. Cant keep reg employees because of this and... company don't understand or listen. .I had problem with the last 2 leads and ended up quitting to take new job Because I wrote letter on what lead has been doing they caused it so the new job offer was with drawn, so now I have no job. So sad managers have favorites and in their eyes can do no wrong and they get all the hours and others never know if they will get hours or not. So sad I would have never left because loved my job. If leads weren't so power hungry and think they are CEO's and management don't listen to their hard workers. I most of the time sold out of all the products and never missed any days. I was hard worker and they didn't care. They ones who miss work a lot, always get it OK here is some gas money to get in and then they still no show. . Company need better leadership and managers. I was a lead for 3 years at another company and was passed over the lead job because I was honest with managements on what going on when they are not there. So they knew the leads where doing against the rules. I still be there today if management did their jobs and listen to the employees and have in their mind the teachers pet can do no wrong. . .

Elite Marketing Interactions2013-07-02