Elite Media Communications Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Leigh Jackson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "A enjoyable experience that brings much opportunity to grow."

I have been working at Elite Media Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The boss is a respectable person who worked to get to where he is. He works with his crew and has his crew work with one another in order to improve as a whole.

Cons

There really aren't any, just be ready to meet alot of new people and talk to more new people daily.

Advice to Management

Keep on the grind.

2. "Elite Media Communications is a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Elite Media Communications part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reasons to work for Elite Media Communications are that they are willing to invest in you to see you achieve what you want to achieve, they provide an uplifting environment, and they give you an opportunity to make lots of money!

Cons

Though I enjoyed this job, a con for me was that I live far from the office and there were morning meetings all the time so I have to drive a lot.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Great Opportunity!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Elite Media Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a great experience to have one-on-one customer interaction on a daily basis. I would HIGHLY recommend this position to anyone who wants to own a business or wants to be Sales Associate. The team moral was very high and it made my very excited to sell products and contribute positively to the team.

Cons

I don't use the products we were selling, so I found it hard to connect with the job itself. I am also Deaf and it was tough to understand and effectively communicate with customers all-day long. Management and I decided it was best for my health to leave.

Jun 4, 2018 – VP

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our company and provide such great feedback. We were saddened to see your departure and really hoped it could've worked out. Wherever your career... More

"Account manager"

Pros

Awesome place to work! There is such a happy atmosphere with great growth potential. Going to work is something I look forward to in the morning and it’s because there is peace and no drama here. Everyone checks themselves and make sure when they are giving constructive criticism that it’s delivered in a way you would understand. They genuinely care in your success

Cons

I can’t really think of any. I’ve learned so much working here! Recommend everyone to come to grow! Be a better you!!

Advice to Management

None really

Jun 4, 2018 – VP

Thank you so much. We thrive off our business partners feedback here. Whether positive or negative, it helps us perfect our craft so that we can provide a better experience to the current and next... More

5. "Company Culture"

I worked at Elite Media Communications full-time

Pros

Growth opportunities, flexible and works with your schedule.

Cons

Hard company to leave.

Advice to Management

The management team is extremely passionate and ensure that each one of their employees have everything they need to be successful. I've watch them give to the community from their heart and became a better person. Please continue leading your staff by example.

6. "The Numbers Speak For Themself."

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Elite Media Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I once worked for Elite Media Communications when they first began and to see they're growth into the solid company that they've become speaks volumes of the values and culture that have been developed in its years of existence. The company culture was amazing from the beginning . The management is one of a kind, I know of numerous examples where they've accommodated the needs of their employees on the job and in their personal lives. The receptiveness to concerns or new ideas is sincere and personable.

Cons

In my experience I didn't have any cons to add. In fact the skill set I gained from being an employee for Elite Media Communication proved to be helpful in other job and personal endeavors. The negative reviews that I have read from others experience all seem to be isolated instances and more than likely are from disgruntle employees who made self discoveries that they were not cut for the job that they applied for. All in all if you work the program the program will work for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, continue to grow as a organization and fostering the growth of solid employees!

"Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wauwatosa, WI
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Wauwatosa, WI

I worked at Elite Media Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great flexibility. The people that work for this company are amazing. Leigh one of the best mentor/bosses I've ever had. Great company to work for. Also ability to make $1,000+ a week. The growth in this company is unbelievable and they really mentor you to grow and succeed.

Cons

Not many. Driving a lot only downside. CEO really work with you though if drive is an issue. Great company though.

"Opportunity"

I have been working at Elite Media Communications full-time

Pros

Very structured and professional work environment, Great opportunity to be an entrepreneur, Great pay

Cons

none that comes to mind

Advice to Management

Continue the great work

"Best Job EVER"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Wauwatosa, WI
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Wauwatosa, WI

I have been working at Elite Media Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

management is great, they care about you and want to make sure you succeed. Work environment is clean and drama-free. Everyone is super nice. If you need help with anything, someone is always there to help you out with whatever you need. This place is all about teamwork and you are not left stranded fending for yourself.

Cons

There has not been one thing to talk about regarding cons

"Complete sham, basically a pyramid scheme!"

Pros

Worked with some cool people, but that is about it. Hours can become somewhat flexable after a certain period of time.

Cons

The job is nothing like they tell you. You're basically a door to door salesperson, and your "leader" takes advantage of you and receives all the credit.

Aug 21, 2017 – VP

Thank you for taking the time to review, however under cons the information you provided was inaccurate. We don't do door-to-door sales. You also have to remember if this were a "pyramid scheme" our... More