Found 128 of over 135 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Certified Medical Assistant
I recently discovered Certified Surgical Technologist. It seems to be what I’m looking for in terms of a career (ability to work 3x12s, little patient interaction). I am used to standing on my feet all day so this I am not concerned about. If you are a CST what do you like about it? What don’t you like about it?
I’ve applied for a manager position for a small team. I currently work in the team and have been working there the longest. I have been sort of interim manager (not officially) but have been working on a current project, attended meetings, met with the director etc. They already know me and my work ethic/progress. What kind of things would be asked in the interview and any tips. I feel like it should just be a formality but with my luck…😳🤪
Got a burning question about Elite Medical Scribes? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Elite Medical Scribes employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "We have an amazing culture, devoted trainers, advancements, and people who are really passionate about their goals." (in 6 reviews)
- "Amazing people and great contacts for future" (in 4 reviews)
- "Leadership has listened to the frustrations of past scribes and although the online training is still unpaid, on" (in 3 reviews)
- "The pay is horrible." (in 23 reviews)
- "Numerous hours of unpaid training" (in 10 reviews)
- "9 hour shifts, no benefits, restricted number of hours (no more than 5 shifts every 2 weeks), strict attendance, unpaid training!" (in 7 reviews)
- "Pay is a bit low (slightly above minimum wage) but considering that you get more valuable experience than you would as just an unpaid hospital volunteer, it's decent for pre" (in 7 reviews)
- "It boils down to poor management." (in 6 reviews)
Elite Medical Scribes Reviews FAQs
Elite Medical Scribes has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 135 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at Elite Medical Scribes to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
41% of Elite Medical Scribes employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Elite Medical Scribes 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.