Elite REO Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing support"

Current Employee - Realtor in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Realtor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Elite REO Services (More than 3 years)

Pros

The first and only brokerage ive belonged to. Gina and my broker are awesome they have been there to hold my hand as a newer agent. The accounting department is great submitting direct deposits for commission promply so I get paid faster.

Cons

Im glad management started notifying agents of staff changes such as accounting. No cons.

Advice to Management

Just keep agents informed of changes your doing great!

"Real Estate Agent"

Pros

Unfortunately, there is no pros working for this company. You are not able to fully utilize your license and/or talents with this company, and therefore a position with this company offers no positive outlooks and no chance for advancement in the company or your career.

Cons

You have to perform broker price opinions at the request of the supervisor. You are not asked if you are available, you are always expected to be on call, and they do not pay for the services that you perform. I have never been paid for the work I completed, so becoming an agent for this company is purely a waste of time.

Advice to Management

I would suggest that this company pays its employees for the time, work, and effort that an employee spends completing jobs for this company if this company wishes to avoid class action lawsuits for violating labor laws.