Elite Tours and Travel Reviews | Glassdoor

Elite Tours and Travel Reviews

4.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Flexible Hours- Great Team Mates-Lots of travel opportunities"

I have been working at Elite Tours and Travel full-time

Pros

The people who work here are awesome, hardworking , and they are fun and upbeat. I also like that it is pet friendly and the companie views are diversified and embrace all cultures with a world citizen view. They have top shelf technology and the leadership really is an expert in the field. They have implemented new HR mobile friendly software so it is easy to be connected with team mates and ask for time off as well as keep track of your schedule. The company is committed to training and invests in me to better improve at my skill level.

Cons

Being open 7 days a week or working weekend shifts. It is great for clients and I understand the commitment to our product and mission statement. We only work a 5 day work shift but when team mates travel sometimes you have to cover multiple weekends. Its not really a Con - it is just the nature of hospitality.

Advice to Management

Recruit people committed to long term partnership and understand the commitment to helping out on weekends

2. "unappreciated, underpaid, no incentive to perform"

Current Employee - International Airline Sales
    Current Employee - International Airline Sales

I have been working at Elite Tours and Travel full-time

Pros

Steady & reliable, 401K matching plan available

Cons

no work-life balance, no flexibility, extremely low pay, no profit or travel benefit sharing, no performance incentives, no accurate employee sales measurement tools.

Advice to Management

Employ an effective employee productivity tool based on total revenue generated by agents, not just air sales numbers without breakdown between sales to retail agencies and higher commissions on public sales. Encourage productivity by offering incentives for employees as well as travel benefits that are standard in the travel industry. Allow agents flexibility to work from both home and office. Pay agents an amount appropriate for their level of experience and sales ability.

3. "Travel Agency Who works Worldwide"

Former Employee - Tour Operator in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
    Former Employee - Tour Operator in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)

I worked at Elite Tours and Travel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reason is that I had a great experience in this field

Cons

I have lear a lot of thing about tourism

Advice to Management

I have no any bad comments about this company