- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
Found 13 of over 13 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jun 10, 2021 - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people you work with - both colleagues and clients - are the best I've ever gotten to work alongside. A lot of respect, collaboration, and purpose.
Working in impact requires a lot of resilience and you really have to be passionate about the campaigns and causes because the require a lot of hard, smart work.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - PR InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- learned a lot about the PR and media space, had opportunity to work on wide range of client teams
- was remote so was a lot of personal work, little communication or meetings with supervisors, felt could have taken more out of it
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 17, 2021 - Sales Associate in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Collaborative workplace, great clients, great benefits, unlimited PTO, health and wellness benefits
Can be hectic, no HR, no IT, workload, project load
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 4, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Casual and spacious office with no assigned seating. Friendly company culture. Team building exercises.
Not a ton of room for growth.
- Former Intern★★★★★May 17, 2018 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Elle is a great place to work if you're interested in social good, fair trade, or nonprofit PR! There is so much to learn about that industry. All the staff are really great and helpful if I ever had questions no one ever made me feel dumb. As a student intern, they understand you have other things to do and are very flexible. Working in a smaller agency is great because you really have time to learn. I really enjoyed getting to work on multiple tasks for a variety of clients.
I have nothing bad to say about Elle. The only thing to warn you about is parking. It's free street parking, which is great, but if you're late good luck finding a spot!
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 8, 2014 - Public Relations Intern in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learned a lot about Public Relations they don't teach you in school. Learned the ins and outs of cision. Very friendly staff. Willing to help you and explain projects to you. A very positive environment to work in. Looked forward to going in to the office everyday. Unpaid internship, but well worth the experience you get. Overall a great experience if you're looking to get into the Public Relations field!
There were no Cons I experienced.
- Former Intern★★★★★Jun 8, 2016 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Developing internship program to make sure the interns are actually learning! Everyone in the office is extremely friendly and the work environment is laid-back & productive.
Commute left me in tears a few times. (but that's LA for you)Continue reading
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 30, 2014 - PR Intern in San Diego, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Learned how to use Cision. Learned what I do not want in future internships. Interesting clients.
Only one Cision account for 20 people. Strictly busy work, coffee runs, didn't get reimbursed for gas. No employee/intern communication. No appreciation or thanks. Didn't learn anything about PR.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 26, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Clients were cool & innovative!
There was not much face time with the employees and no sort of intern to mentor program.Continue reading
- Former Intern★★★★★Mar 27, 2017 - Anonymous InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open workspace with a great opportunity to theoretically be exposed to all facets of the company.
The company takes on too many interns. So as a full time employee I'm sure the growth potential could be limitless, but as an intern you learn very little because there is not enough work to go around.