Cover image for Emerald Health Services

Emerald Health Services CEO Mark Seigel
Mark Seigel

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing

Jan 20, 2023 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Alexandria, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

My recruiter always has my back. She is very knowledgeable about the industry and how to navigate it’s complicated details. She always answers my phone calls and texts or if she can’t she will let me know she’ll get back to me soon. She lends a compassionate ear whenever I need to vent or am having an issue.

Cons

The health insurance is too expensive and sometimes compliance is tricky but it’s getting better.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our recruiters go above and beyond to show their appreciation to our amazing, hard-working travelers so we appreciate you acknowledging all that your recruiter has done for you. Thank you for being part of #TeamEmerald!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Patrick is the best!

Jan 19, 2023 - IEC Department Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patrick is a consummate professional and wonderful to work with. He is always available and willing to help with any issues or questions. I give Patrick and Emerald 100 stars!

Cons

No cons at all! Patrick is awesome and Emerald is my top agency to work with.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your review We're thrilled that you have had such an amazing experience working with Patrick and we're happy to have you as part of the Emerald family!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The BEST

Jan 19, 2023 - Assistant Nurse Manager in Burlingame, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patrick is hands down the BEST recruiter I’ve ever had. Multiple various agencies across the country, no one comes close to as solid at Patrick! Cheers to 7 years my brother. God Bless!

Cons

No negative comments about Emerald or any of their staff.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Patrick and Emerald.

4. 5.0

Personable and Reliable

Jan 19, 2023 - Assistant Nurse Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a personal touch working with Brian Flynn at Emeral Health Services! He does his best to ensure his nurses are well taken care of.

Cons

Would love to have some more choices on where to work

Marketing Team

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're thrilled that you have had such an amazing experience working with Brian and we're happy to have you as part of the Emerald family!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best recruiter

Jan 19, 2023 - Operating Room Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patrick listens to my needs and is able to make things happen

Cons

None, Patrick is a great recruiter

Marketing Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recruiter Patrick! We appreciate you traveling with us!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

My recruiter Cynthia truly cares and I love her.

Sep 22, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Emerald's staff gives you a great support. I felt that support on my awesome recruiter Cynthia but not only her but the rest of the department in Emerald. My recruiter Cynthia truly cares about me because she try her best to find an assignment that will work on me. Cynthia is like a family to me. She listens well and she's very understanding. I love my recruiter Cynthia because I know and I can feel she has a big heart. You can always count on her anytime of the day you can send her an email or text message and she will always get back to you. I have a great pleasure to work with Cynthia and for Emerald. Thank you for the incredible job.

Cons

It's a minor issue there was just a little miscommunication on the payroll department but it was resolved right away.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Cynthia and Emerald have been such a support system to you during your travel career.

7. 5.0

Special Review

Dec 9, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Special shoutout for a GREAT Recruiter Stephanie Dion . Professional, friendly, caring , She always return your calls, she get you to right person on all subject matter. Love this Recruiter.

Cons

None that I could think off

Marketing Team

Thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Stephanie and Emerald.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Awesome AWESOME!

Nov 9, 2022 - Certified Surgical Technologist in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My RECRUITER - Robin Wallace Is Literally TOP NOTCH! No Matter The Time/Day, Any Questions/Concerns That I May Have She Handles Them Immediately!

Cons

NONE. Please Believe Me! The Entire Staff/Different Departments Are So Wonderful!

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our recruiters go above and beyond to show their appreciation to our amazing, hard-working travelers so we appreciate you acknowledging all that Robin has done for you. Thank you for being part of #TeamEmerald!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The BEST travel company!

Nov 16, 2022 - Travel Nurse in York, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Emerald has been amazing! My recruiter, Anna, is compassionate, friendly and super helpful. She’s just perfect! Anna and Emerald make me feel appreciated.

Cons

I don’t have any cons at this time.

Marketing Team

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our recruiters go above and beyond to show their appreciation to our amazing, hard-working travelers so we appreciate you acknowledging all that Anna has done for you. Thank you for being part of #TeamEmerald!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Anna is A ROCKSTAR

Nov 9, 2022 - Travel Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Anna is the best recruiter a nurse could ask for she not only cares about you and your career she cares about you personally I would never travel for anyone else she is the best!!

Cons

None. It's the best career move ever!

Marketing Team

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled that you have had such an amazing experience working with Anna and we're happy to have you as part of the Emerald family!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews

Emerald Health Services Reviews FAQs

Emerald Health Services has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 196 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Emerald Health Services to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Emerald Health Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Emerald Health Services. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of Emerald Health Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Emerald Health Services 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Emerald Health Services to be management, benefits, culture and the cons to be work life balance, career development.

Popular Careers with Emerald Health Services Job Seekers