KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Emerald Health Services Reviews

Updated Sep 19, 2021

Found 67 of over 93 reviews

4.7
Emerald Health Services CEO Mark Seigel (no image)
Mark Seigel
Pros
  • "Great benefits, resources, and communication for improvement(in 4 reviews)

• "Great pay and easy to get contract(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Extremely high turnover (shady at all times) you will never know when the snake will strike(in 3 reviews)

• "There aren't any real cons that Cons that come to mind(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

A most fabulous recruiter

Apr 27, 2021 - Registered Nurse in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

In two words: RONNIE LEWIS! Hands down, the best of the best. Ronnie doesn’t just say he has your back, he actually stands up for you when you need him to. He never misses a birthday, and stays in touch, because he genuinely cares about how I’m doing on my assignments.

Cons

Communication between back-end departments could be improved.

Marketing Team

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The main priority of every recruiter is providing stellar customer service and we are ecstatic that Ronnie met that mark for you! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

2. 3.0

Dietary Aide

Sep 19, 2021 - Cashier in Columbus, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Taking care of elderly people

Cons

Not enough hours on schedule

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to enhance leadership skills

Aug 6, 2021 - Registered Nurse Manager in Sherman, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive management. Plenty of room for growth. Challenging to your management growth. If you have a question just make a call.

Cons

Some employees not receptive to change. Management is supportive of mid level management but you have minimal autonomy. I'm sure it will improve with time.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

An amazing first time traveler experience

Apr 27, 2021 - Travel RN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome recruiter, up front company, no shady business, well organized benefits team, quick and easy to use time sheet submission process and great facility on this first time assignment. Ronnie Lewis is THE BEST recruiter in the world and I believe a lot of the reason why this has been an easy breezy process is because of him. Thanks Ronnie and thanks Emerald!!

Cons

Have not had ANY issues so far^_^

Marketing Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review and share your Emerald experience! Our recruiters truly care about every single one of their travelers and will do anything possible to make their experience a positive one.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Experiencing a company that cares

Feb 28, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The agents and staff at Emerald really care about your well being.( Especially my agent Christopher Vasquez) He treats me with respect and gratitude. I have loved working with him from day one. Emerald knows your worth.

Cons

The only con I can think of is how hard it is to go to another company after working with Emerald. Christopher Vasquez makes me feel as if I am family

Marketing Team

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to learn that you have found a great partner in Christopher, and we're happy to have you as part of #TeamEmerald!

6. 5.0

Amazing Company w/ Amazing Leadership

Apr 20, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership, Culture, Core Values, Benefits, & Growth Opportunity

Cons

None it is an amazing place to work of you put in the work.

Marketing Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We love learning all of the reasons people enjoy being part of #TeamEmerald!

7. 4.0

Low wage

Jun 23, 2021 - Nurse in Columbus, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people. No weekends or holidays.

Cons

Low wage. Toxic. No skills gained.

Marketing Team

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are intentional about giving our travelers every opportunity to feel joy and fulfillment in their positions, and also have a safe space to discuss with leadership when this is not the case. Please feel free to reach out to us at marketing@emeraldhs.com to provide us with more information if you have any other comments you’d like to provide. Or if you wish to remain anonymous, feel free to submit any further feedback here https://www.emeraldhs.com/travelers/ethics/

8. 5.0

Why I choose Emerald..

Jan 26, 2021 - Registered Nurse Leader in San Antonio, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Patrick Flynn, my recruiter, is absolutely amazing! He takes excellent care of me by checking in to see how things are and he is always available to help with anything! Medical insurance starts day one which is a generous bonus! Emerald reimburses for renewing our nursing license. The housing and transportation team is amazing and great to work with! They are prompt with reservations and always kind and courteous!

Cons

I have only experienced Pros when working with Emerald!

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Marketing

We are so happy that you chose Emerald, and continue to choose us every day! Thank you for your kind words about Patrick and our company - it fuels us to continue striving for excellence in every way!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Patrick Flynn, Recruiter

Jan 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always looks out for me for the best possible jobs, always a phone call away for any issues, helps me out as much as possible. I would say he is the best, hands down, and I wouldn't change to another recruiter, ever! Fate had my best interests in mind when we came together to start my travel journey through California :)

Cons

Not one I can think of :)

Director of Marketing

Reviews that compliment our recruiters are the BEST kind of review to get - we are so glad you've found a home at Emerald with Patrick! Thank you for sharing!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Matt’s the Man

Jan 26, 2021 - Nurse Leader in Pittsboro, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a recent transplant into Emerald, I have been very very impressed with the personal Connections and warm welcome! Matt was quite the recruiter in convincing me to come aboard! I am so happy and congratulate Matt for making that happen!

Cons

?I don’t see any ines at this point!

Director of Marketing

Thank you so much for this feedback! We are so glad you're happy with your recruiter and your experience coming aboard. Fostering warmth and integrity at our company is so important to us, and this mindset is here to stay.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews