Emerge Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Exceeded my expectations!"

Current Employee - Membership Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Membership Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Emerge full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Progressive culture, great pay, business casual, ongoing training, lavish company party, approachable CEO, quick hiring process, good training, quick to the floor.

Cons

Contract employment, not much room for advancement, rapid changes, idk, idk, I do not have anymore cons to speak of. Emerge is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work, continue to contract with top companies,

Jan 16, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for the feedback! Advancement in our company is important. I am open to a 1:1 conversation or feel free to engage our HR team if you would like a confidential conversation about your... More

"A Group of Visionaries"

Current Employee - Marketing and Public Relations Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing and Public Relations Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Emerge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

These are a unique group of individuals who work collaboratively regardless of what role they play within the company. From the interview process, to onboarding, and becoming acclimated with my new position I was treated with respect and welcomed as if I had been here for years. This job has been a breath of fresh air, and I look forward to moving mountains with my colleagues. This is like a home away from home, and it really doesn't get much better than that.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences here.

Advice to Management

The collaborative atmosphere is what makes this such a great company. The amount of work everybody is able to get done is a direct reflection of this business' rock solid culture. There is so much power in the positivity.

Sep 21, 2015 – CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback and great advice. I agree with you that solid collaboration will keep our company moving forward in a positive way. Have a great day!

3. "True entrepreneurial spirit - the sky"

Pros

A group of problem solvers, very nimble and agile. There is no challenge too great, and they are all met with creativity and positivity. I love working in an environment where things are constantly changing and evolving, and Emerge keeps me engaged and ready for what's next.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep the energy going!

May 5, 2015 – CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am very happy that we are giving you the tools and environment necessary to excel and enjoy your work.

Your comments are inspiring!

Keep in mind that... More

"Leadership Engagment"

Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Emerge does a fantastic keeping their finger on the pulse of the people. They are always looking for ways to keep people involved and recognize achievements. The management team are always approachable and quick to address outstanding issues. Emerge is a great place to work and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a positive environment.

Cons

Because we are housed at the client site we are viewed as contractors and we are not eligible for the same things as employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Really appreciate all that you do.

Aug 24, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We always try and setup a site so that you experience an "as-good" or "better" experience as our client counterparts. In fact it is our goal to give you the... More

5. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Emerge full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great, laidback vibe. Everyone that works here feels important and genuinely likes each other. We do fun activities as a team and there is a sense that we are "all in this together"

Cons

As a smaller company we often have to wear a lot of hats, and perform job duties that may be outside of our core job descriptions.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Sep 16, 2015 – CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback! I am fortunate enough to be working with some very talented people that know how to keep it fun - no matter what the challenge is. Have a great day!

"Cultured Professionals"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Pros

Professional dignity, Ability to 'own' your assignments, Caring environment, Hardworking team, Very community oriented and involved, Company is growing astronomically, A lot of room and potential for professional and personal growth

Cons

It is truly difficult to think of downsides to working here at Emerge...our new commute may be longer, but that is a very minor issue

Advice to Management

Create even more 'on the job' learning opportunities which allow employees to grow within the company

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for your feedback! Your hard work and great attitude is what is making our community and culture what it is. Stay Strong! Leo

7. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Lead Generation Specialist in Rochester, NY

Pros

No two days are the same here. Makes me look forward coming to work.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for the super feedback! Know that I am always here to serve so if you every have a thought on how I can do a better job I am open to it. Have a great day and Stay Strong! Leo

8. "I LOVE MY JOB!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Pros

I love coming to work every day. No more of the Sunday night dread. People are kind, respectful and the work is challenging, but fun.

Cons

Lots of priorities. Lots of work. It's ok for those of us who are good at prioritizing though!

Advice to Management

Great culture. You set the bar high. Let's keep it here.

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you so very much for your feedback! I love your feedback on multiple priorities. I am excited about addressing your comments regarding "Lots of priorities" I will put this on the list of... More

9. "Talent Manager"

Current Employee - Talent Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Talent Manager in New York, NY

Pros

Our primary goal is to provide superior customer service both to our candidates and clients with each interaction every day. We are honored to be a part of their world, and we are here to provide the best experience possible for them. This is a part of our DNA and this is also precisely the reason why I love working for Emerge.

Cons

I love my job :)!

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment! Talent is a key pilar for our success and I appreciate your hard work and I LOVE that YOU LOVE your job! Stay Strong! Leo

10. "A really great team!"

Current Employee - Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Emerge (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful people, amazing culture and a company that really cares about what I think. I get real-time feedback and tons of support when I need it. I'm always excited to see what Emerge is doing next! It's so rare to find a company that cares about developing it's culture like they do.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Aug 29, 2016 – CEO

Thank you very much for your comments! I really appreciate you taking the time, it means a lot to me. Please let me know if I can ever be of service! It is people like you that are making our... More