Emerge Reviews | Glassdoor

Leo Linder
  1. "Management"

Former Employee - Client Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Emerge

Pros

Corporate team is excellent and they try to handle the concerns of their remote workers

Cons

Remote Mangers are able to skew the perception

Advice to Management

Listen more closely to the team and

Emerge2016-12-07

January 16, 2017CEO

Excellent feedback! You are inspiring change - THANKS! I usually do skip-level and group feedback sessions every-other quarter but I better pick up the pace. I am here to listen, coach and inspire change in our company. Have a great day!

2. "New hire"

I have been working at Emerge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone has been great getting me up to speed. Positive and growth minded team make this an environment for success.

Cons

Too soon to have encountered any negatives. We're small so communication could be better, client updates or sales efforts would help to see our bigger picture.

Emerge2016-11-28

January 16, 2017CEO

Great feedback - thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. I will definitely work to have our Leadership Team share a clearer picture on our sales efforts asap. My best, Leo

"Initial Thoughts"

I have been working at Emerge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Entrepreneurial, collaborative, creative, and family oriented. Reminds me of other successful companies I have worked for that grew based on a relentless passion to exceed customer expectations.

Cons

Communication is good but we need to stay focused on making sure the entire company comes together and hears the same message. Being as geographically diverse as we are, this is even more important.

Advice to Management

Never lose the desire to exceed our customers expectations. This desire will lead us to new and exciting offerings as we continue to be the "trusted advisor" to each and every one of our clients, current and future.

Emerge2016-11-08

January 16, 2017CEO

Thank you very much for the fantastic feedback! I love your thoughts on message continuity and focus. I am on the job! Leo

4. "Exceeded my expectations!"

Current Employee - Membership Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Emerge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Progressive culture, great pay, business casual, ongoing training, lavish company party, approachable CEO, quick hiring process, good training, quick to the floor.

Cons

Contract employment, not much room for advancement, rapid changes, idk, idk, I do not have anymore cons to speak of. Emerge is a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work, continue to contract with top companies,

Emerge2016-11-03

January 16, 2017CEO

Thanks for the feedback! Advancement in our company is important. I am open to a 1:1 conversation or feel free to engage our HR team if you would like a confidential conversation about your specific situation. Please know that your professional development is important to us and ...

5. "Emerging HR partner with great potential"

Current Employee - Team Lead, Program Management

I have been working at Emerge

Pros

Fantastic and open-minded management team. Treats employee well and willing to take chances to grow the business. This is a wonderful environment for us to grow with the company.

Cons

Small companies typically have growing pains, and Emerge is no different. However you will have the chance to take the initiative to make emerge a better place.

Emerge2016-10-11

January 16, 2017CEO

Thank you very much for the feedback! Our company is a collection really great people who are committed to each-other and can work together to ease those growing pains. If you ever feel like you would like to talk 1:1 I would be happy to do-so. My best, Leo

6. "Contract Job"

I have been working at Emerge

Pros

Contracted to American Express in Phoenix - Small feel in a big company

Cons

Growing pains from growing too fast

Emerge2016-10-04

January 16, 2017CEO

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it ~ we are committed to keeping our culture as pure as possible. I am committed to Quality growth. There is no sense in growing larger than our Culture and Community can handle as this will just sacrifice Quality. Leo

• "Operation Analyst"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Emerge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Employees success and happiness are number one.

Cons

Contract position with other companies.

Advice to Management

Great management

Emerge2016-09-16

"An Honest Review"

I have been working at Emerge for more than 4 years

Pros

I've been at the company for several years - and the work has always been interesting and challenging. I have complete trust and respect for the management team. We use the latest technologies and are always at the cutting edge. This is easily the best job I've ever had.

Cons

Some of the teams tend to work in silos and there is not enough collaboration, but I'm highly optimistic that this will change now going forward.

Advice to Management

Continue to see things through the eyes of your employees & stay true to your values. At times there are tough but necessary decisions to be made - and I have a renewed, higher confidence level in the CEO & where our company is headed.

Emerge2016-08-26

August 29, 2016CEO

Thank you for very much for your comments and my door is always open. I would love to hear how we can help create more collaboration and continuity in working together as a team. Just the fact that you posted this feedback tells me that you care about our community. Thank you for ...

• "Walking the Walk"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Emerge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of companies say that they foster a positive work environment and that they are invested in the success of their employees. Some even take the trouble to post pictures of smiling, happy team members and write wonderful sentiments on their websites. But Emerge truly follows through in these areas. Right from my first day I was welcomed warmly and made to feel like a valued team member. Since then I've felt supported...

Cons

We're growing, which can present challenges, but there hasn't been anything that I would identify as a problem.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Emerge2016-08-15

August 29, 2016CEO

Thank you very much for your feedback. I agree that growth can present challenges in maintaining our identity. I believe that we can keep the job fun and a personal connection to everyone we work with by caring for each-other as a community. Our community and culture are really ...

• "Talent Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Emerge full-time

Pros

Emerge is an amazing place to work, and let me tell you why. This is a world class team of professionals who practice what they teach! It's a positive environment to work in, filled with engaging activities. This company not only cares about its employees, but it also cares the communities in which their employees come from and live in.

Cons

We need more locations please!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

Emerge2016-08-09

August 29, 2016CEO

Thank you very much for the fantastic feedback! We are growing because of amazing people like you and are already working in 10 countries! Let me know what location you are interested in expanding to and we can build a business plan to get there :) Stay Strong! Leo

Found 45 reviews