Want a Free Job Posting?

1 review filtered by
  • Dallas, TX
  • Any Status
T. Andrew Smith

• Upper Management continue to push census without concern of Residents care, bottom line was (in 10 reviews)

• You have to be related to the Executive Director to move up in the company (in 8 reviews)

This company is just a complete joke!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

The residents themselves...they are the only reason I stay dedicated to my job. The benefits are o.k., at least they are an option as some companies do not even offer this.

Gee, where do I start. The management definitely does not live by the company's "mission statement" and their bottom line is all about money. Also, cheating employees out of their pay by constantly cutting back everyone's hours for instance, forcing some to take 45 minute breaks is ridiculous and wrong. The management is constantly scrambling to get things done at the last minute and the lack of communication is just unbelievable. I feel like I am going to kindergarten everyday I walk into work.

Advice to Management

If you are going dictate rules and regulations you need to apply the rules to everyone. When you don't enforce rules and it is all talk and speculation it produces employees who could care less about their job.

Showing 1 of 348 review