Emineo Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
Edward Rodriguez

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Amazing Career Opportunity for Some"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're an entrepreneur tired of working for someone else, this established marketing firm allows you the opportunity to spread your wings and expand.
    The sales side of the opportunity is really fun and you get to talk to a lot of interesting people inside of big retailers in your area. You get to HELP people by saving them money and/or upgrading their current services.
    If you're good at selling and you like to help customers save money or upgrade their service, the commissions are lucrative.
    If you're more interested in hiring, training, recruiting, or managing, the infrastructure is already in place and if you work hard and maintain leadership qualities throughout, you can absolutely THRIVE at Emineo.
    They promote from within and only those who deserve it.
    Eddie Rodriguez is a straight-up guy who tells it likes it is and doesn't give you any false information. He's a great motivator and has proven his worth at selling, hiring, recruiting and motivating, as well as expanding himself nationally.
    Fun coworkers and a lot of outside-of-work activities that help build team synergy.
    I know it's cliche, but you get out what you put in. It's really as simple as that.
    Training is provided and pertains to every aspect of the business. If you have a student mentality, you will succeed.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, which really isn't a con, but it might be for some. If you don't like talking to friendly people, I don't recommend Emineo to you.
    If you don't commit yourself to each aspect of the business, you will fail. Remember though, training is provided throughout.

Advice to Management

Offer a suggestion box so that employees can anonymously provide valuable feedback about coworkers, the business, etc.

Emineo Marketing Solutions Response

May 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback we are always looking to improve!

2. "Amazing company to work for."

Former Employee - Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Eddie and his group of guys and girls at Emineo marketing are a great bunch to work with. If you are looking to get your foot in the door of a great company doing sales, then this is your shot, to be successful here you have to be willing to put in the work and if you do you will be rewarded greatly! I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Cons

None that can be considered cons, you have to be willing to put your shoulder to the grind and love every minute of it

Advice to Management

None, Eddie and Ray are a killing it!

3. "Great place to get your foot in the door!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After getting my degree in marketing I realized without experience most companies wouldnt hire me. I applied at Emineo for a summer internship and got selected for the management training program. Im currently getting hands on training in business management, direct marketing as well as brand management. Super excited I applied they have a great culture and business motto.

Cons

Just like anything else you get out what you put in. Its performance based.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity tod work with you guys!!

4. "The opportunity for success, not only in a career, but I life"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is high energy! There's no sonority in the office and more than enough room for growth and opportunity. There's no other company in town that gives you all the tools and the knowledge to success, not only in a business aspect but in every day life, as well

Cons

Not for everybody, does require effort.

Advice to Management

Please don't change anything

5. "Not what they claim to be."

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not many pros unless you're the person at the top. Unless playing games with pay is a pro than I don't see any.

Cons

Lied about pay, lied about position, lied about check being mailed. Guys pretending to be the wolf of wall street.
    It's all a façade, From the bottom up while nothing trickles down.

Emineo Marketing Solutions Response

Sep 19, 2017 – Owner and CEO

Dear Applicant,
        I would like to follow up to find out what pay you feel is missing. usually when that happens hours weren't submitted correctly. However we want to make sure this is corrected... More

6. "Great job!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and such a great atmosphere here. Everyone is so open to help you out and make sure you get better and succeed. I always look forward going to work the next day. This doesn't feel like a "job" it feels like a hobby and something you love to do and look forward to doing

Cons

No cons to this job at all.

7. "Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Been here for 5 months so far and I absolutely love it. Never had sales experience before and through the training found progress slowly but surely. After qualifying for management I went to one of the regional meetings and found that this was something I wanted to pursue long term. Currently I am training and building my team within the office to pursue my growth for expansion.

Cons

Cons are whatever excuses you make :)

"Serious Potential"

Current Employee - Account Acquisition Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Acquisition Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

when you are told you can open your own business with in a year they mean it

Cons

The grind of a new job that's highly competitive and commission based.

Advice to Management

GET EXCITED! I'm coming for your position!

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Emineo offers great opportunity, work environment, and chance for growth!
    Great team to work with too!

Cons

None unless can't maintain a good attitude and be willing to learn!

10. "Keep Moving Forward"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Emineo Marketing Solutions is a tremendous company for those looking to build something of their own. They train you & assist you in the steps it takes to take control & manage your own company. The atmosphere is always positive & everyone you work with has no problem lending you great advice to succeeding.

Cons

There are no true cons. Many can be skeptical at first about the pay, but it's all about how hard you want to work & keeping a positive attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding & creating a positive work environment!!!