Emineo Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Edward Rodriguez

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Amazing Career Opportunity for Some"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're an entrepreneur tired of working for someone else, this established marketing firm allows you the opportunity to spread your wings and expand.
    The sales side of the opportunity is really fun and you get to talk to a lot of interesting people inside of big retailers in your area. You get to HELP people by saving them money and/or upgrading their current services.
    If you're good at selling and you like to help customers save money or upgrade their service, the commissions are lucrative.
    If you're more interested in hiring, training, recruiting, or managing, the infrastructure is already in place and if you work hard and maintain leadership qualities throughout, you can absolutely THRIVE at Emineo.
    They promote from within and only those who deserve it.
    Eddie Rodriguez is a straight-up guy who tells it likes it is and doesn't give you any false information. He's a great motivator and has proven his worth at selling, hiring, recruiting and motivating, as well as expanding himself nationally.
    Fun coworkers and a lot of outside-of-work activities that help build team synergy.
    I know it's cliche, but you get out what you put in. It's really as simple as that.
    Training is provided and pertains to every aspect of the business. If you have a student mentality, you will succeed.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, which really isn't a con, but it might be for some. If you don't like talking to friendly people, I don't recommend Emineo to you.
    If you don't commit yourself to each aspect of the business, you will fail. Remember though, training is provided throughout.

Advice to Management

Offer a suggestion box so that employees can anonymously provide valuable feedback about coworkers, the business, etc.

Emineo Marketing Solutions Response

May 1, 2017

Thank you for your feedback we are always looking to improve!

2. "Gotta start somewhere!!"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You earn while you learn and self development is their key focus. Great culture and management is hands on

Cons

Not your average job. If your looking to just clock hours this isn’t the position for you.

Advice to Management

Great culture and company motto!!

3. "Entry Level Position"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an entry level position that doesn’t require prior experience in Marketing. While that is helpful, the employees here give you the training needed to be able to succeed. It is a great opportunity to network and meet people just like you who can succeed.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. It is face to face Marketing and sometimes people can be real interesting when approached. If you take everything to heart, you won’t be right for the job.

Advice to Management

Add a suggestion box

4. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I believe that there is growth opportunities! I also love the camaraderie that you have with my co-workers!!

Cons

If you're not willing to work hard and be willing to learn all of the knowledge that you can learn here this may not be for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!

5. "Amazing opportunity for self motivated individuals"

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Finally a company that doesn't believe in roofs. You can grow as much and as fast as you can without there being any problems with momentum. Big money earners are encouraged to become management to create big money earners for more growth and revenue.

Cons

If your the type of person that wants to work a 9 to 5 until retirement 15 to 30 years later, this isn't the company for You. Nothing wrong with that, it's not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep growing.

6. "Amazing company to work for."

Former Employee - Sales in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Eddie and his group of guys and girls at Emineo marketing are a great bunch to work with. If you are looking to get your foot in the door of a great company doing sales, then this is your shot, to be successful here you have to be willing to put in the work and if you do you will be rewarded greatly! I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Cons

None that can be considered cons, you have to be willing to put your shoulder to the grind and love every minute of it

Advice to Management

None, Eddie and Ray are a killing it!

7. "The opportunity for success, not only in a career, but I life"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone is high energy! There's no sonority in the office and more than enough room for growth and opportunity. There's no other company in town that gives you all the tools and the knowledge to success, not only in a business aspect but in every day life, as well

Cons

Not for everybody, does require effort.

Advice to Management

Please don't change anything

8. "Great place to get your foot in the door!!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After getting my degree in marketing I realized without experience most companies wouldnt hire me. I applied at Emineo for a summer internship and got selected for the management training program. Im currently getting hands on training in business management, direct marketing as well as brand management. Super excited I applied they have a great culture and business motto.

Cons

Just like anything else you get out what you put in. Its performance based.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity tod work with you guys!!

"Not what they claim to be."

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not many pros unless you're the person at the top. Unless playing games with pay is a pro than I don't see any.

Cons

Lied about pay, lied about position, lied about check being mailed. Guys pretending to be the wolf of wall street.
    It's all a façade, From the bottom up while nothing trickles down.

Emineo Marketing Solutions Response

Sep 19, 2017 – Owner and CEO

Dear Applicant,
        I would like to follow up to find out what pay you feel is missing. usually when that happens hours weren't submitted correctly. However we want to make sure this is corrected... More

"Company"

I have been working at Emineo Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Been here for 5 months so far and I absolutely love it. Never had sales experience before and through the training found progress slowly but surely. After qualifying for management I went to one of the regional meetings and found that this was something I wanted to pursue long term. Currently I am training and building my team within the office to pursue my growth for expansion.

Cons

Cons are whatever excuses you make :)