Found 2,553 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Emory University
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? 3M Airbnb Aquent Atlassian AWeber Blackbaud Inc. Brex Inc Capita plc Dropbox HubSpot LogMeIn Lyft Okta Quora Reddit, Inc. SAP Shopify Slack Skillshare Inc. Upwork Datadog Vista VMware Databricks Sutherland Transcom BroadPath, LLC. Cigna CrowdStrike Intuit Kelly Services Inc. Lionbridge Technologies Robert Half Stitch Fix, Inc. Xerox Zoom Keller Williams Realty Splunk Emory University Red Hat Northrop Grumman SAIC NBCUniversal Media Indeed
Got a burning question about Emory University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Emory University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It is very stressful and the pay is too low for what you do here." (in 186 reviews)
- "Low salary: postdocs in school of medicine receive exactly same salary even though they have their own grants" (in 111 reviews)
- "Parking is expensive and hard to find" (in 38 reviews)
- "The management was poor to me" (in 35 reviews)
- "The senior leadership does not reflect the diversity of the organization nor the values the organization espouses" (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Emory University and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023PhD CandidateCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Amazing research support from faculties and departments
As a PhD student, difficult to have a good work-life balance
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Research SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good opportunity for publications for new researchers
Your experience will vary from lab to lab, HR is horribly slow and incompetent
- 5.0Oct 24, 2023Administrative AssistantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsAtlanta, GA
I worked at Emory University Hospital. The staff was friendly and worked as a great team.
Parking was always an issue.
Emory University Reviews FAQs
Emory University has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 2,735 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Emory University to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
84% of Emory University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Emory University 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.