Found 360 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Emory University
Hello Fishbowl family. I need your advice. My daughter has to choose between Emory University and University of Georgia. She is a bright, smart and articulate young lady with aspirations to study business and be a consultant, working for a top consulting firm, e.g. MBB. UGA is public and her annual cost is estimated to be $16,000. Emory is private and her annual cost is estimated to be $70,000. Since my husband and I are both consultants, we did not qualify for any financial aid. I am torn.
Got a burning question about Emory University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Emory University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It is very stressful and the pay is too low for what you do here." (in 188 reviews)
- "Low salary: postdocs in school of medicine receive exactly same salary even though they have their own grants" (in 99 reviews)
- "Parking is expensive and hard to find" (in 38 reviews)
- "The management was poor to me" (in 34 reviews)
- "You will only get a 3% raise or nothing" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Emory University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "low pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 3, 2021Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Benefits, location, opportunities, remote availability
low pay and traffic in the surrounding area is terrible