Found 303 of over 307 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Empire Education Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Empire Education Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good." (in 14 reviews)
- "Great people with the students best interest at heart" (in 11 reviews)
- "Some coworkers were friendly, not much else as far as pros go" (in 10 reviews)
- "They flew me out to meet the CEO when I was first hired for a training in Potsville P.A." (in 6 reviews)
- "workers are the best part, being able to control how your job is done, and tools available are nice." (in 6 reviews)
- "Failing business due to poor management." (in 12 reviews)
- "no training provided for most positions, to many students given to 1 educator, educator is not supported by upper management at all!" (in 9 reviews)
- "Benefits are horrible and the company does not match 401k." (in 9 reviews)
- "Poor communication from the head office to the 'little guys'." (in 7 reviews)
- "The industry now is not doing that well so there is no room for advancement or growth." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Empire Education Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Sep 19, 2023InstructorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLouisville, KY
There are no pros to this job.
Constantly so short staffed that education is compromised. Educator pay is low and haven’t received raises in over two years. Most of the staff has to work two jobs to make ends meat. This company has really become a trash dumpster.
Empire Education Group Reviews FAQs
Empire Education Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 307 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Empire Education Group to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 28% over the last 12 months.
80% of Empire Education Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Empire Education Group 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.