Found 2 of over 304 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Empire Education Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Empire Education Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and very smart" (in 12 reviews)
- "Pay is good." (in 11 reviews)
- "Some coworkers were friendly, not much else as far as pros go" (in 10 reviews)
- "They flew me out to meet the CEO when I was first hired for a training in Potsville P.A." (in 7 reviews)
- "workers are the best part, being able to control how your job is done, and tools available are nice." (in 6 reviews)
- "Failing business due to poor management." (in 13 reviews)
- "Benefits are horrible and the company does not match 401k." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor communication from the head office to the 'little guys'." (in 7 reviews)
- "No room for advancement." (in 5 reviews)
- "The company itself only offers you a certain amount when you start and will give you a raise until a year but you have to deal with a lot in the job." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Empire Education Group and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "empire education group"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 21, 2021Customer Service CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good onboarding right from the very beginning. Empire Education Group specializes in education so their training is very thorough. You’ll be fully prepared for anything and everything thrown your way. Great product mix, smart colleagues, family-oriented atmosphere, and excellent education.
Healthcare benefits are okay. Wish they were higher.
- 2.0Jun 11, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMilwaukee, WI
Worked for Empire Education Group for six years and the best thing going was the students and the clients. Received pay checks bi-weekly on time, and good benefits Over a six year period of time their were three Educational Directors and each one having their own style, some good and some not so good. .
To many students to really be effective within the classroom teaching on different learning levels. Double standard set for teaching staff, more focus on micro managing than the welfare of the students. No support for the teaching staff pertaining to student complaints. Staff being written up for the ridiculous reasons when the company was really sizing down. Any reason to terminate you. I was written up three times in one day for the most petty reasons. how does that happen?2