[24]7.ai - An impossibly tough environment that prepares you for anything, anywhere. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for [24]7.ai

"An impossibly tough environment that prepares you for anything, anywhere."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at [24]7.ai full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

[24]7 Inc. is a fast-moving, highly ambitious and driver organization. The organization has a culture of 'get it done' that is driven all the way from the top to the bottom. Every task, every day is one of urgency and high expectations that keep you on your toes. You are never bored. But...

Cons

The urgency and drive to be a 'world-class organization' does cause a high feeling of resentment and dissatisfaction. Entry-level positions (CSRs) experience this to some extent (though it's just the monotony of the job that usually gets them) but if you are in middle-management or senior management, you really need to be good at disconnecting yourself from work the moment you step out of the office. If you are not good at that, the place will get to you. In a bad way.

Advice to Management

Don't let your clients dictate so much of what you do. Imposing draconian policies upon your employees as a 'client requirement' is a cop-out that does damage to your reputation, not your client's. The company leadership always states that we want to be seen as a 'business partner', not 'just another vendor'. If that's true, let's act like it.

Other Employee Reviews for [24]7.ai

"Was the best for me"

Current Employee - Executive in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Executive in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at [24]7.ai full-time

Pros

Best management. Higher leaders are good in my process. Friendly ppl.

Cons

Looooow salary. very low perks and extras. You will have to work for a minimum of 3 years to start earning a decent income. If your process clients do not give you incentives you are with an empty pocket from the 10th of every month

Advice to Management

Nothing as they won't implement it. I don't waste my time with advice for the 247 management

"“Not much to learn""

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at [24]7.ai full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work timings, work from home choice, friendly atmosphere

Cons

No defined organisational structure, no job clarity - they make you do the work of even the engineers, no defined set of processes, no work life balance - your growth depends upon how much you slog on weekends and how much you are closer your boss' boss, poor transportation facilities, high attrition rate

Advice to Management

Please introduce better cab facilties, make transparent processes to employees