1-800 CONTACTS - Great Place to work! Really take care of the people. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to work! Really take care of the people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I work in the IT department at 1-800 Contacts. We are doing some exciting things. The pros are: 1. Constantly improving and searching for a better way to use technology to improve our customer experiences. 2. Working with great people who are passionate about technology. 3. Opportunity to contribute directly to the company and quickly see the results of those contributions in better customer satisfaction or... conversion. Great partnership with other dept. in the organization. 4. Amazing restaurant with great food so I don't have to worry about lunch or breakfast. Just order and pick it up at a significantly discounted price. 5. Fitness center with programs that help me be healthier, and free personal trainers. 6. Ability to disrupt the vision industry. 7. Great work life balance. 8. Fun company events.

Cons

Not a fan of this years IT holiday party, but that is just a personal preference.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating and driving industry disruption.

1-800 CONTACTS2019-10-29
  1. "LOVE IT!!!!"

Current Employee - Compliance Analyst in Draper, UT

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Seriously, one of the best places I’ve worked! Great people, great moral, great culture. Love love love it!

Cons

Starting pay is a little on the low side for call centers. But benefits make up for it.

1-800 CONTACTS2019-10-09
  2. "Cupcakes, cookies, and confetti cannons!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager

I have been working at 1-800 CONTACTS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are by far the best I've ever worked with, they genuinely care about one another. This is a place where you can be yourself and know that your hard work, creativity, dedication, productivity, sense of humor, and personality are appreciated. What I truly appreciate: inspiring culture, caring people, stellar food, amazing fun, and work I really love! We just had a celebration with cupcakes, cookies,... champagne, Italian sodas, and confetti cannons. I've never worked at a company where the executives shoot confetti cannons and invite the entire workforce to celebrate with them. I feel like I'm living the dream.

Cons

None that I can think of. I'm sure there are some, they are just overshadowed by the benefits, perks, and people.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I love the direction we're headed and the energy we have.

1-800 CONTACTS2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about 1-800 CONTACTS.