KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Happy Employees Make Happy Customers

Nov 10, 2021 - Product Manager in Sandy, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Employees are appreciated and centered on our customer focus, not just cogs in a corporate machine. You are treated as a person, not a machine. - Wide range of employee benefits and programs, great eye health care including glasses and contacts - Activities and team building to promote a positive culture and de-stress - Employee/Company philanthropy and volunteering - Respect is key to collaboration - Great campus and kitchen - Company soul and culture to do good - Agile and flexible business, associates, and technology - Steady team/business growth - Taking an extra interest in our customers - Onboarding plan and workshops - Employee growth plan and strategy - Great IT Helpdesk

Cons

- Use of Microsoft Teams - Single Medical/Dental insurance provider, no choice

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A real standup company with great values.

Jan 14, 2022 - Graphic Designer in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

1-800 has the best company culture of any place I've worked over my 11+ year career. While I was hired during the pandemic and have worked from home the entire time here, I've really felt very welcomed and instantly part of the community. There is a great work life balance and it's the first place I've worked that people really respect and value associates well-being. They've given me opportunities to grow and develop my skill set and time to do so. Great benefits as well.

Cons

Too many processes to get issues resolved efficiently

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best Company

Jan 5, 2022 - Customer Service/Sales Representative in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

1800CONTACTS is a great company! I have worked here for 12 years. They are a family friendly company. They are honest, loyal and trustworthy. They look out for their employees and have amazing benefits. They create a fun and rewarding environment. There is plenty of room to grow and achieve what is desired.

Cons

There is some flexibility regarding schedules as a phone agent, however, there is only so much flexibility due to staffing needs, this comes with the territory of the type of position.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 1-800 CONTACTS.