110 Consulting, Inc. - A great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 110 Consulting, Inc.

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at 110 Consulting, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

110 Consulting is a growing IT Consulting company that is focusing on satisying BOTH their clients and employees. They are passionate about their business and recognize that when you do the right thing, it comes back ten-fold!

Cons

Not enough communication about the business. We want to know more about what is happening.

Advice to Management

Engage your employees. Communicate with them on a quarterly basis so they get excited about what is happening. They want to know the state of the business, growth plans, project wins, employment opportunities, etc. Getting everyone together for a quarterly meeting creates excitement, camaraderie, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for 110 Consulting, Inc.

"Professional and Work/Life Balance"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bellevue, WA

Pros

I love working at 110 Consulting. My co-workers and bosses are all great people and they work very hard! They trust you to know your job and give you freedom to do it well. They also promote a very healthy work/life balance.

Cons

My complaints are more about consulting in general, not specific to 110. Only thing I can say is that I wish there were more company-wide communications/events/training/etc. to keep us all on the same page and improve knowledge sharing.

Advice to Management

Setup a SharePoint site or start producing a monthly newsletter letting us know what's going on at the company, on projects, new people hired, etc. Let us share what we've learned with our co-workers.

2. "Great company to work for"

Pros

Genuine family like feel and great work environment

Cons

Would like to see the company grow in new markets