Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

An excellent company to get started with

Jun 24, 2021 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team of funny, welcoming people and amazing company culture. They also give people a chance who might not necessarily get it elsewhere. They responded to covid as well as pretty much any company could, maybe better so props there. Pre covid there were some great benefits which I believe they will reintroduce. Generally, a good work-life balance never had much of a problem in that area. Can easily talk to management about any problems you're dealing with. They have a ton of experience and if you're just starting out this a really good foot in the door.

Cons

To make it clear 123 are a great company however with any company they have issues. Antiquated when it comes to working fully remote. Employees should be allowed to work fully-remote should they choose. As long as the work is done, it shouldn't matter where they work. Not a con but you have to have thick skin to work here - which I love but I know that's not to everyone's taste.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the honest and open review, great to hear the positive feedback. We flourish in offering chances to all our team and welcome feedback and improvements to enhance the company wherever we can.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's a blast!

Apr 13, 2021 - Social Media Manager in Milton Keynes, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The working environment is one of the most fun and relaxed i've worked in. The while team are welcoming and friendly, and are always up for having a laugh. The work is kept interesting and fresh, and its ensured that as a team, we are offered training courses regularly.

Cons

The communication within the company is sometimes not great, but I still know that I am able to talk to management about any problems I may be facing.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you for the input and great review. It's fantastic to hear the feedback. During COVID comms has been tricky but we are pleased that we have been able to invest time into our processes to improve communication throughout the teams.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

No progression, cheap tactics, false hope

Apr 8, 2021 - Digital Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

I met a few nice people.

Cons

You can't progress here. You'll be paid the minimum at way below what you deserve. Favouritism is rife here - so beware. False hope, reviews and promises which are never delivered. I could write more but fear is preventing me.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Unknown employee. Disappointing review, factually incorrect. Spam? We have a brilliant team of individuals, all of whom are supported both inside and outside of work. Employees performing well are provided pay increases and reviews are carried out by management and team leaders every 6 months. During the pandemic (April 2020 - April 2021) we did not furlough anyone and provided huge amounts of support to our current team - all of whom have provided positive feedback from our internal surveys. The culture of 123 Internet Group is a 'family one' and the current team are very close which goes to show in the feedback we generally receive.

Discover more reviews about 123 Internet Group.