128 Technology - Building the next truly valuable global software company! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Building the next truly valuable global software company!"

I have been working at 128 Technology full-time

Pros

* Super exciting to be part of a team with an incredibly significant objective - to fix the internet by fundametnally fixing routing
* Outstanding corporate culture where the focus is making our customers successful and pioneering an enourmous $40B market
* Highly successful management team with a proven track record of innovation and value creation
* Incredibly smart and talented technical team

Cons

Not a great place if you don't like great benefits along with free food, snacks and drinks.

Advice to Management

No question in my mind that we are building the next truly valuable global software company. Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place for Growth"

Current Employee - Sales Operations Analyst in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Operations Analyst in Burlington, MA

I have been working at 128 Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

128 Technology is unique in that it embodies a startup-like culture, but has an experienced team managing it so you get a mix of the two. Being a young employee, I enjoy the freedom to explore different opportunities within the company, but also have the support and structure when I need help and advice. Overall, I'd say the biggest reason why I love working here is that I feel valued. At other companies I've worked for, I've felt dispensable, however at 128T I feel like they support me in wanting to be here for the long haul and that they genuinely want me here - it's the way a job should feel like (in my opinion).

Cons

At times I wish there were less snacks in the office, especially treats, since they're hard to resist and aren't nice to my waistline!

Advice to Management

Continue to nurture and develop those who are eager to work here.

"World Class Software Team"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Burlington, MA

I have been working at 128 Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

128 Technology has assembled a world class software team. The intelligent people here and creative, collaborative corporate culture and has enabled me to quickly grow as a software engineer. I am stronger programmer every week that I work at 128. I feel very valued as an employee and feel that I am able to make an immediate and meaningful impact.

Cons

We are very busy, there is no shortage of work to do! However, I never feel that I am forced to worker longer hours. I want to put in extra time to produce high quality software because I genuinely enjoy working here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Discover more reviews about 128 Technology.