1NW Contact - My experience was very good, but I needed a job with better social skills and benefits if possible. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 1NW Contact

"My experience was very good, but I needed a job with better social skills and benefits if possible."

Former Contractor - Custormer Service in Thousand Oaks, CA
Former Contractor - Custormer Service in Thousand Oaks, CA

I worked at 1NW Contact as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I actually enjoyed meeting new people all over the world with a lot of the same similarities as my self.

Cons

The only thing that I didn't like too much about this job is the fact that it wasn't beneficiary to me in the long run.

Advice to Management

My advice to their management is to choose more wisely about who are your supervisors. They should always remain respectful to others and understanding as well.

Other Employee Reviews for 1NW Contact

"Great Company"

Current Contractor - College Search Advisor in Norcross, GA
    Current Contractor - College Search Advisor in Norcross, GA

I have been working at 1NW Contact as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The best part of the company is they value their employees. The company wants to keep who they hire and will work with you to make sure (if possible) that will happen. The company will allow people to work more hours so it is possible to reach 40 hrs a week.
    Since it is a work at home job one does save money and time getting back and forth to work. They will pay for your time if you need coaching.
    As an independent contractor the employee is responsible for keeping track of their own time. Such as logging into available ready, manager time for meetings. If you are not logged in on either one of those then there is no way the company has you logged in working. So you will not be paid. All this information comes in writing and oral form.

Cons

I was told many times by phone, email, and a form I had to sign; stating that the first week of training is non-paid. I was also informed during training and countless times that it takes 3 weeks to receive the first paycheck. When there is an error on your check you do have a person to email, who then has to contact the company they use for payroll. One of my invoices showed that I worked 11 hours one week, so I contact the person who emails us our invoices. I also check the five9 and edsoup system to make sure their was not a glitch and it did show I worked about 32 hrs that week. When my check came I did receive the full amount of my paid time. People have to remember you don't get paid with 1NW Contact when you don't work. If you are being coached on additional training there is a certain way you have to log in. If you don't log in then there is no proof of work nor additional training and that you were in meetings.
    The only problem I have is no direct deposit, but working with 1NW Contact makes this issue seem unimportant. It is worth not having direct deposit to stay with 1NW Contact. The supervisor for Edsoup is so amazing it like having a best friend who is on your side with you having to do nothing to earn it.q

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work , I feel like a valued employee.

"My experience here has been ok so far; I'm satisfied as of now."

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at 1NW Contact part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a very fun virtual call center environment, especially when youre getting alot of calls. Great supervisors.

Cons

You dont get paid until about 2-3 weeks after your first day; That can be a drag.