1SEO.com - Work hard, play hard. It's all about results and being happy. | Glassdoor
  1. "Work hard, play hard. It's all about results and being happy."

Current Employee - SEO Strategist in Levittown, PA

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lance Bachmann and 1SEO.com truly treat their employees with respect. They would do anything for them. We are taken care of everyday - full paid benefits, 401k, room to grow, fully stocked kitchen and beneficial weekly trainings. We are also constantly gaining clients and awards. This adds a great deal of encouragement to our work environment. Always striving for more. I couldn't thank Lance Bachmann and 1SEO.com for...

Cons

It is hard to think of a con. I am sitting here thinking, but how can one complain when their employer would do anything for them. We all work together so we can become successful together.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging us to strive for the best. It really helps us push through and want more.

1SEO.com2014-08-07
  1. "If you’re in the industry or looking to get in the industry, you can make a career here."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Bristol, PA

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company’s growth culture is big, and emloyees are encouraged to grow with the company. Giving employees the opportunity to grow with the company keeps the work we produce relevant and competitive in the marketing space. They also cater lunch on Mondays and Fridays, very big on food.

Cons

It’s a very fast paced environment and there’s never a workload shortage, but if you can handle the pace and are passionate about the work you’ll go far.

Advice to Management

Don’t lose track of the close knit culture that helped build the company.

1SEO.com2019-05-19

1SEO.com Response

May 20, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Current Employee - Web Developer, As part of the fabric that built 1SEO: our culture and our promise to our clients to always deliver, are the foundation upon which the company was built. We are glad that our team is helping to build our client's success and in turn, their ...

"Great company"

Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunities for growth in an expanding company and industry Thorough on-the-job training for entry-level positions (e.g. people right out of college) You're kept busy but not stressed as long as you manage your time Fun, generally laid-back atmosphere

Cons

Entry level salary might be lower than you'd like, but you do get free meals Work in content can be repetitive (writing for so many HVAC and plumbing companies can make it difficult to keep the writing fresh), though the department is always branching out into new types of content so it's rarely boring

Advice to Management

keep up the good work, keep expanding, experimenting, and growing

1SEO.com2019-05-16

1SEO.com Response

May 20, 2019Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Current Employee - Content Writer, Thank you for providing honest feedback. We a re glad you are enjoying the environment & culture here @ 1SEO!

Discover more reviews about 1SEO.com.