2 Brothers Moving & Delivery - 2 Brothers: a synopsis | Glassdoor
  1. "2 Brothers: a synopsis"

Current Employee - Crew Lead Apprentice in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a great place to work with endless opportunity. Management is very approachable and transparent. The pay is good, as are the hours. Since being hired I've quickly become friends with all of my coworkers. The work place brings a solid balance of personality and professionalism. So far 2 Brothers has been my most favorite work experience.

Cons

You don't what your job is until 7 PM the night before, and sometimes the days are very demanding.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2015-03-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Inclusive Family Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Crew Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Wonderful place to work with a team that cares about each individual person no matter where they are in the company. Everyone has the ability to enact change within the company and that helps create a really inclusive culture among the team.

Cons

Sometimes people complain about the work being hard, but for the most part everyone is extremely supportive and positive.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2018-04-22

"A Great Culture & A Place to Grow"

Former Employee - Client Service Coordinator in Portland, OR

I worked at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

*Great opportunities for growth - the company really goes as far as it can to foster personal and professional growth in their people. *2 Brothers is a great place to be given an opportunity to develop real, high-level professional skills. All of the senior management while I was there started as a mover. I myself started as a mover and by the time I left I was qualified to do office management, strategy development,...

Cons

Some of the days as a mover can be long and physically challenging Most of the customers rarely move, and they're typically under stressful circumstances which can sometimes make things difficult

Advice to Management

Keep growing and developing employees. It may be a good idea to look at making an "official" growth program and identify skills that new, entry level employees, want to develop in their time at 2 Brothers. It's already in the companies DNA, but making the process more standardized may lead to better growth from employees who may not know how to explicitly ask for more opportunity and knowledge.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2019-03-09

Discover more reviews about 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery.