Employee Review

Mar 25, 2015 - Community Assistant in Akron, OH
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meeting other college students was the only pro

Cons

PLENTY! -Management there is ABSOLUTELY horrible! They are a bunch of bullies who treat everyone like kids and have no respect for their employees. My co-workers and I have never been treated so horrible before. -If you know McGregor's Theory of X and Y, management there definitely falls under theory X -Work overload for community assistants -Required on-call hours with no assistance or training on what do to during emergencies. If anything goes down during emergencies, you are reliable for anything that happens. -Perks of working there is that they cover your rent but you will work more hours than your rent costs and stress out more than necessary. My co-workers and I did not get paid for hours that exceeded the amount of our rent per month. -Community assistant's are all treated as a tool for their own profitable gains. They say your number one priority is to connect and work with the residents but if you aren't hitting the leasing goals they want, you will be bullied by management until you decide to quit. -There are tons of negative reviews as compared to positive reviews from residents about living there because they see how the management is. Residents are not their number one priority, money is.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

Discover more reviews about 22 Exchange.