24-7 Intouch - What could have been but never was | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24-7 Intouch

"What could have been but never was"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Aurora, CO

I worked at 24-7 Intouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a wonderful software set up and the space and people to provide well rounded and great customer service

Cons

The management style and the choices made on the treatment of part-time and seasonal staff are not professional.

Advice to Management

My personal advice would be to stop trying so hard to make a buck off of the people who come in to help you part time or seasonally. Bonuses were promised and then taken off the table after the fact including statements made after the contract was fulfilled that these bonuses would happen. In the end it really isn't that much to the company and you have people who are always trying to please you and that you can call back. No one I worked with including myself trusts the company at all. I wouldn't trust them to do their job and pay the scale and hours that are worked. I also had to ask for an adjustment check when I was promised 10$ an hour and they paid me 8$ an hour on the check including the overtime I amassed. Overall I wanted badly for this to be a positive experience and perhaps something I could continue. Ah what could have been.

Other Employee Reviews for 24-7 Intouch

1. "Great Place to work for!!!"

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to get to know people, very friendly, decent pay when starting, overall a great atmosphere..

Cons

The pay could be a bit higher and more competitive compared to other call centers.. but overall decent pay.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.. Overall great experience..

24-7 Intouch Response

Jun 26, 2017 – Special Projects, Recruiting

Thanks for the great review - we're so glad that you're enjoying working for us!

2. "pretty ok"

I worked at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

it was a pretty nice environment, laid back

Cons

it was just getting up and running and i was part of the very first training class so it was unorganized

24-7 Intouch Response

Jun 23, 2017 – Special Projects, Recruiting

Thanks for your review! The first training class at any new site can be exciting and a little crazy. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us.