24 Data - 24 DATA Is Really a Good Place to Work | Glassdoor

"24 DATA Is Really a Good Place to Work"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for 24 DATA for nearly a year and I don't care for these negative reviews. Fact...its a great place to work! You do get paid holidays in your 1st year, 7 in total. They now give you your birthday off as well. The health benefits are good, much better than other companies I have worked for. Full of talent, they now have the most talented group of programmers and SEO team to date.

Cons

I don't have any.

Advice to Management

My advice to the Supervisors and Management is to start answering these bad reviews (you used to in the pass)! Tell the truth, and what it is really like to work for this great company. Most are simply not true with non truthful facts. We do chat to each other and I have not heard of many of these issues from my other co-workers.

24 Data2019-03-04

24 Data Response

July 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback. 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing paid holidays to all employee your first year with us, as well as affordable Healthcare benefits. More time with your families and not hurting your pocket in the meantime is a complete win-win for us! 24 DATA, Inc. is proud to have amazingly talented employees working for this company.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Junior Project Coordinator

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and wants to see you succeed. There are opportunities to test your skills. Communication is great. No micromanagement. Yearly performance reviews. Everyone is always happy to help each other and work as a team even though we all physically work from home.

Cons

You must provide you own equipment and internet connection (however all programs/software is provided to you).

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing with time-off benefits and company events. It creates a more enjoyable "environment" for staff.

24 Data2019-10-15

"Not a good company"

Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

got a paycheck and worked from home

Cons

There is no room for growth, they don't recognize talent and they don't want anyone to feel like they are not irreplaceable. If you have something to say they will take that as if you are going against the company and they WILL retaliate against you. They will always be right even when they are wrong. Horrible way to run a company. They have lost many talented people because of this. And the pay is not great either,... people take the cut because of the illusion of "working remotely" but in reality its bad, they track your IP you cant move from your home desk, pretty much you are glued to your home, so don't get confused it's not a "remote" job, they wont even let you go out of the city for something as special as Christmas and work from your family's home. Talent that could be making 100+ K anywhere else are making not even half of that. If you need a job take it for what it is and don't think you will make a career here they will replace you in a second if they have to or if you dare to question anything. And they don't care about losing customers as the only customer they pretty much have is locked down with deeper ties. This is why they don't care of quality. which is a shame when you are talented and try to do a good job but they wont let you just because they don't want you to participate and have to much to say on a project. Steer away if you can, if you have pride for your work and have ethics.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, give them the recognition they deserve and they will take care of your company like if it was theirs.

24 Data2019-09-10

24 Data Response

October 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Not everyone is a perfect fit! First and foremost 24 DATA Inc.'s mission is to respect and be considerate to all staff members to give all tools necessary to succeed. This year alone, 24 DATA Inc. has increased its staff with 12 New hires. Also, since November of last year 6 Promotions from within the company and 1 re-hire. The company has never lost any staff members due to disrespecting or lack of understanding of their needs. 24 DATA Inc. pays its staff over Florida national average rate. We now have 43 staff members that are in virtual offices. All staff current and newly hired, are aware of our standards and procedures of working from a virtual dedicated home office space. As a small company, we didn't have the luxury to approve staff to leave during our busiest time of the year. With the growth of the company, we are able to approve time-off requests as long as each department has coverage. The staff at 24 DATA Inc. are some of the most talented and revered professional to date. No company would be able to prosper for 15 years with the kinds of negative reviews that we seem to be generating. 24 DATA Inc. is fully aware that we can’t please everyone. Staff comments to previous bad reviews are "I don't get the negative reviews" and "Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake." It’s almost like the same person, maybe a disgruntled employee is writing the bulk of these negative reviews.

Discover more reviews about 24 Data.