24 Seven Talent - A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"A Women-Owned Business with Incredible Opportunities for Career Growth!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager
Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the day I started at 24 Seven, I knew I'd landed my dream job and at a company I can truly respect. No workplace is perfect, so for reality's sake I won't paint it to be, but it is truly the only place I have worked where management continuously works to develop the team because they genuinely want us to succeed. There is also incredible potential for growth, and a strong team of management and resources in place to help make that growth a reality. The expectations for employee performance here are fairly high, but management has a keen eye for rising stars and top-performers, so the competition to meet and exceed those expectations is also high (but healthy). It definitely is a pleasure to come to work every day with colleagues who are just as motivated and energized as I am to take on new challenges!

Cons

Nothing notable, really - minor malades that are par for the course at any workplace.

Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"The best company to work for in NYC"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at 24 Seven has many Pros. Among them are a positive, supportive environment where your opinions & ideas are welcomed & encouraged. You are surrounded by intelligent, creative & ambitious colleagues who inspire you to grow personally & professionally on a daily basis. 24 Seven also does not have a glass ceiling so you can grow internally, relocate to other offices & therefore never feeling like your career is stagnating. From a cultural standpoint, long-lasting friendships are made here which can be uncommon in the workplace. 24 Seven believes in treating their employees with respect & by doing so has created the most positive of environments.

Cons

If there are any, I have yet to experience them

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"GREAT Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time

Pros

Building relationships with good clients alongside some really wonderful people.
    We try to laugh and have fun even with the pressure of delivering top talent.

Cons

Working with a constantly changing business environment is challenging.
    Our service is connecting people with people...sometimes this can be very unpredictable! You have to learn to let go of control and focus on being a good partner to your clients.