24 Seven Talent - Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office)"

Former Contractor - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA
Former Contractor - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very very friendly agency. They listen to you and found me a job right away. I first had a quick assignment. Maybe to test my skills. Then I got right away a new temp assignment which ended to be several months until I was officially hired by the company. When I had questions, my account Manager at 24 Seven was very helpful and got back to me within 24 hours. Also she always checked in with me every few months if everything was going well.
I was paid every week on time. They have a convenient online time-card which is easy to fill out.
Also after several months you got paid holidays and health insurance through the agency.

Cons

This was my first experience with a temp agency and I can't think of anything negative with them. For an admin job I started at $13/ hour. It would be good to be able to have a few better paid jobs.

Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"Non responsive recruiters"

Current Contractor - Freelance Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Freelance Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

New York Office is the most productive and helpful.

Cons

Good for only entry level people with low hourly rates. Established talent do not get any attention. Recruiters do not even return your phone calls or email, unprofessional and fake interest…..specifically at the Orange County office.

Advice to Management

Be direct and honest, instead of leading people on about jobs opportunities and having them do free work which are called "projects."

"Saved by an Efficient and Caring Staff"

Former Contractor - Temp in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Temp in New York, NY

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiters are friendly, professional and genuinely care. To get the most of your recruiter, as I did, just be honest about yourself and your skills. I found everyone there to be warm while taking their jobs very seriously. I felt like I was talking to family. I had no home and almost no money. Just my portfolio and resume. They listened, assessed my skills and got to work finding me a job. I was employed in no time at all, and I work there to this day. I feel incredibly fortunate to have received their services and would do so again.

Cons

Your first interviews may not be for your dream job, but take advantage and practice your interview skills!