24 Seven Talent - Best place to work! | Glassdoor

"Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A company that thrives under all circumstances and is genuinely interested and invested in their employees successes. Their continued dedication to the business and its growth is impressive and unending. Creating a work environment that promotes both collaboration and autonomy to service our global clients to the fullest is paramount and their daily goal. Strong involved and supportive leadership drive the company and its employees to create an environment of "team success stories".

Cons

It's a difficult and emotionally charged business in general and it takes a dedicated and tenatious person to last in this business, but that said, 24 Seven provides the platform in every way to be a successful employee.

Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company culture, work life balance, you manage your own business, partner with great brands, collaborative & stimulating environment.

Cons

Heath insurance is expensive compared to major retailers.

2. "Great experience with this temp agency! (experience with the Orange County Office)"

Former Contractor - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA
    Former Contractor - Administrative Support in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very very friendly agency. They listen to you and found me a job right away. I first had a quick assignment. Maybe to test my skills. Then I got right away a new temp assignment which ended to be several months until I was officially hired by the company. When I had questions, my account Manager at 24 Seven was very helpful and got back to me within 24 hours. Also she always checked in with me every few months if everything was going well.
    I was paid every week on time. They have a convenient online time-card which is easy to fill out.
    Also after several months you got paid holidays and health insurance through the agency.

Cons

This was my first experience with a temp agency and I can't think of anything negative with them. For an admin job I started at $13/ hour. It would be good to be able to have a few better paid jobs.