24 Seven Talent - Thriving, influential and authentic recruitment agency that offers ever-evolving career growth, on a global scale! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"Thriving, influential and authentic recruitment agency that offers ever-evolving career growth, on a global scale!"

Current Employee - West Coast Marketing & Sales Support Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came to 24 Seven about 2 years ago as a candidate, and it was at that point I was recruited for an internal Marketing position. My decision to join the 24 Seven team was sparked by the evident passion that resonated with me as I met with each of the senior managers that I'd be directly working with in my role. What began as a freelance opportunity has flourished into a full-time, dynamic career. Combining my forte for business, fashion and tech to connect and relate with people is what has always fueled my professional pursuits. With that said, I couldn't have selected a better company to invest my time and talent into.

Being a member of 24 Seven's Corporate Marketing Team provides me the unique and exhilarating opportunity of being at the forefront of where the digital, interactive, and tech spaces meet fashion, beauty, and retail. With 13 global offices, it's a daily adventure at 24 Seven. The culture lends a fast-pace, creative, and entrepreneurial environment that is dedicated to intersect with and spotlight the distinct talents of many of the true influencers and unapologetic innovators who are re-shaping the world of business, which is an extremely rewarding experience.

Being in the business of people is a very specialized industry, and interestingly enough, from the executives to entry level - the authentic & talented individuals I get to work with every day is what makes 24 Seven such an amazing place to work.

Cons

This is a tough question. There isn't a particular con but rather 24 Seven's culture is for those who aren't afraid of change and are able to multitask at any given moment. 24 Seven sets the industry standard when it comes to creative talent management, so the one thing that is constant is evolvement and innovation. To thrive within the company, one must be ambitious while always being committed to creativity, collaboration, top notch service and follow-through. Again, not a con, just a specific culture that fosters constant growth opportunities; which is actually a pro for personal growth and career development!

Advice to Management

Value each and every one of your relationships. 24 Seven's success stems from its talented people, and from day one, I've observed the most successful managers within the organization are those who cultivate authentic relationships with every person they work with. Also, each quarter take the time to utilize a few vacation days. Spending time outside of the office helps to keep you healthy, motivated & inspired, which ultimately allows you to be the best YOU.

Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"A positive atmosphere where as a woman you feel respected and rewarded."

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Positive work environment, great offices, nice perks, like food and massage. As a woman you don't have to worry about men talking down to you or being left out of the boys club conversations. Very family friendly, dog friendly and lgbt friendly.

Cons

Fast paced, demanding, sometimes feel a bit pressured, overall though a good experience. I have learned alot.

Advice to Management

Talk to everyone more and let them know what is happening, paint the bigger picture.

"Best place to work in NYC for good reason!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Although the company is growing consistently and has gone from one office in NY to 14 worldwide in a little over a decade, there is still an entrepreneurial spirit here so employees that show ambition, strategic smarts, enthusiasm and results are highly valued
    - Not only is it a fun and creative atmosphere, the people that work here are great, and there is a lot of team spirit
    - It's a woman-owned, woman-led company, and the team is 80% women, and they have a strong track record for developing and promoting woman leaders.
    - Consistently on lists for best places to work or companies to watch - offer lots of creative perks for employees like in-office massages, weekly ice cream cart in the summer, team-building field trips, client appreciation events, brown bag lunch and learn sessions... always testing new ideas on employee rewards and development
    - The company is growing so there are lots of career path options.
    - The company constantly reinvests in growing the business and part of this is in its own brand building and marketing - which is kind of unusual in the recruiting industry. To me, that's a signal that the company understands how to differentiate itself for the long term and is strategic about how it's positioning itself versus the competition. It's an optimistic sign to me about it's long term potential.

Cons

Not sure this is a con, but definitely something to think about. The company is continually evolving and innovating what it's doing (which is a huge part of why it's successful) so change is a constant fact of life. If you're not a person that enjoys a fast-paced, fluid environment, then this might not be the company for you. But if you find a dynamic, visionary culture exciting, and you are energized by learning new things, facing new challenges, and working towards exciting goals, then you will do well here.