24 Seven Talent - A positive atmosphere where as a woman you feel respected and rewarded. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"A positive atmosphere where as a woman you feel respected and rewarded."

Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Positive work environment, great offices, nice perks, like food and massage. As a woman you don't have to worry about men talking down to you or being left out of the boys club conversations. Very family friendly, dog friendly and lgbt friendly.

Cons

Fast paced, demanding, sometimes feel a bit pressured, overall though a good experience. I have learned alot.

Advice to Management

Talk to everyone more and let them know what is happening, paint the bigger picture.

Other Employee Reviews for 24 Seven Talent

"Best place to work in NYC for good reason!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Although the company is growing consistently and has gone from one office in NY to 14 worldwide in a little over a decade, there is still an entrepreneurial spirit here so employees that show ambition, strategic smarts, enthusiasm and results are highly valued
    - Not only is it a fun and creative atmosphere, the people that work here are great, and there is a lot of team spirit
    - It's a woman-owned, woman-led company, and the team is 80% women, and they have a strong track record for developing and promoting woman leaders.
    - Consistently on lists for best places to work or companies to watch - offer lots of creative perks for employees like in-office massages, weekly ice cream cart in the summer, team-building field trips, client appreciation events, brown bag lunch and learn sessions... always testing new ideas on employee rewards and development
    - The company is growing so there are lots of career path options.
    - The company constantly reinvests in growing the business and part of this is in its own brand building and marketing - which is kind of unusual in the recruiting industry. To me, that's a signal that the company understands how to differentiate itself for the long term and is strategic about how it's positioning itself versus the competition. It's an optimistic sign to me about it's long term potential.

Cons

Not sure this is a con, but definitely something to think about. The company is continually evolving and innovating what it's doing (which is a huge part of why it's successful) so change is a constant fact of life. If you're not a person that enjoys a fast-paced, fluid environment, then this might not be the company for you. But if you find a dynamic, visionary culture exciting, and you are energized by learning new things, facing new challenges, and working towards exciting goals, then you will do well here.

"Great culture and a good place for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 24 Seven Talent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Creativity is encouraged in all facets of business at 24 Seven, which I've always appreciated. Work balance is good, and the team is extremely supportive. Each employee seems to be given the necessary tools to succeed. Management is transparent and communicative, so you always feel looped in and involved. The collaborative, open floor plan in a pretty location of Soho doesn't hurt, either! I work in their internal department and often refer my friends to the recruiters here - I truly believe in what they do and would trust any of them to make a good placement.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, and I've seen a few of the typical "growing pains" that go along with that. It's exciting to watch a company grow into new sectors, but sometimes it seems that growth plans aren't fully calculated or thought out before they're put into motion.

Advice to Management

You have a great company full of amazing people. Show them your appreciation and it will be returned with loyalty and hard work!