24Hr Homecare - I love this company and my team even more. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 24Hr Homecare

"I love this company and my team even more."

Current Employee - Respite Services Coordinator in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Respite Services Coordinator in Culver City, CA

I have been working at 24Hr Homecare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I think the best part of working for this company is that I have weekly and quarterly goals; the even better part may be my direct supervisor. She really supports and guides any development or ideas that I offer, giving me sound advice on how to approach it and make it actually happen. It's also wonderful that any ideas that I bring up at our quarterly roundtables are supported and encouraged by my team as well as managerial staff.

Our regional manager meets with me frequently, touching on all aspects of work: culture, work environment, the amount of work, how to improve. He overlooks my progress and growth in personal development, organizational goals, and has helped me become an efficient, young professional.The company also offers full benefits (medical, dental, vision) and gives a lot incentives for high performance (sporting events, team building activities, birthday dinner, revenue/sales goals).

It's also wonderful that they have different specialists/directors/managers for different topics or areas, you can always get direct contact and support with them on any issues you may have. It's a huge relief in this field that there are people that can direct us or answer any situation.

I really enjoy the family/friendly (but still professional and high performing) environment. I sincerely love the people I work with and for. We work hard, and play harder. We really are a team. Working here has been an amazing experience and even better opportunity. They notice hard work and it pays off here. It does not go unnoticed.

Cons

Always get the PPO dental. I recommend that to everyone. The hours can be long initially, but it's always worth it when you really love your team and believe in your company mission.

Advice to Management

I do wish that there was a little bit more investment in Personal Development - a stipend to improve or pursue projects (like spanish classes, attending workshops, etc.). I know that other companies do offer that. hare some advice with upper management.

Other Employee Reviews for 24Hr Homecare

1. "Rewarded for Making a REAL Difference in People's Lives!"

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 24Hr Homecare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teamwork
    Management Cares Are Availabie
    Rewards Hard Work
    Lots of Growth/Opportunity
    Good Compensation
    Fully Paid Benefits
    3 Weeks PTO

Cons

Not a 9-5 (culture of going the extra mile and requiring hard work)

Advice to Management

Keep Doing What You are Doing!

2. "Care Coordinator"

Pros

Good culture, management, salary, team work

Cons

Stressful when staffing emergency shifts