3 Day Blinds - Design Consultant | Glassdoor

"Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

The company offers excellent training and provided me with the right tools to perform with professional quality. I am surrounded with a team of professionals. The amazing part of my job is having an inspiring and very supportive leader that makes me feel super confident.

Cons

The job with 3Day Blinds is definitely not for everyone. This is a professional team with all high achievers. That is what makes it challenging for most with no charismatic personality. The company offers so many options and opportunities to take advantage of. If you are achieving your goals the company is very quick to recognize your hard work and announce it to the entire company.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring awesome people

3 Day Blinds2018-03-21

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Great company but prepare to get picked on."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upper management is great, encouraging, and will do anything to help you succeed. Working there from Oct to December is a treat becasue of parties and potlucks and random catering throughout the year. Mostly friendly co workers.

Cons

Middle management, such as leads, are terrible, plays favorites, will pick on the grunts, and leave you out. They admitted themselves they will pick on you and have a person they favorite and a most disliked. And if you arent a favorite, there will be no growth. There is also no camaraderie if you arent a favorite either, saying good morning to them will render them to purposefully ignore you. Tedious and like I... said. If you arent a favorite you wont grow and be stuck in the same position forever.

Advice to Management

Upper management does an amazing job. Middle management, such as leads, should stop acting like they're mentally in high school.

3 Day Blinds2019-11-01

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.