3 Day Blinds - Amazing Company | Glassdoor

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Temecula, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company that invests so much in you. They really care about getting you to the best you you can be and seeing you thrive. The amount of money you can make is endless!! I've been selling for almost 3 months and I am making at least $4000 a month!! Work hard and trust your management and wonderful things will happen. They compensate you for so many things! Training, gas/mileage.!

Cons

It's work! You definitely have to put in the time and effort but it pays off! You have to have patience and understand you will be making a base pay the first 2 months during training but it's worth it!!! The base pay is great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing the attention and time you give to each employee is amazing I do not know how you have any time in the day for you! The faith you have in each one of us keeps us striving for the stars! Best management I've had!

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26
  1. "Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Ups and downs"

Former Employee - Management in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make money, good people, can be generous

Cons

Slow to react, product quality issues, outdated tech. Quick to blame others.

Advice to Management

Upper management isn’t engaged or knowledgeable to the reality on the ground. Sales advice is to sell more, not exactly helpful. If you out 60+ hours in a week, you can make six figures. But the turnover rate is high for a reason. You burn out.

3 Day Blinds2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.