3 Day Blinds - Design consultant | Glassdoor

"Design consultant"

Current Employee - Design/Sales Consultant in San Bernardino, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for 3 day blinds in the inland empire area of southern California for over 5 years now. So far, so good! I am normally kept pretty busy with appointments and when it gets a little slow from time to time we are encouraged to generate our own appointments. The company provides everything, such as, a laptop , printer, business cards, flyers, brochures and lots of other marketing and sales material you... can use to help make yourself successful. The company also pays for your gas mileage between all your appointments. Every company has it's pros and cons but so far over the last 5 and a half years it's been mostly positive and overall a great experience!

Cons

There is A Lot of product knowledge to learn with all the different types of window treatments the company offers. 4 weeks of training before you can start running appointments, however, they do pay a salary while your in training, so I guess that's a con and a pro at the same time.

3 Day Blinds2018-03-26

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Great company but prepare to get picked on."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upper management is great, encouraging, and will do anything to help you succeed. Working there from Oct to December is a treat becasue of parties and potlucks and random catering throughout the year. Mostly friendly co workers.

Cons

Middle management, such as leads, are terrible, plays favorites, will pick on the grunts, and leave you out. They admitted themselves they will pick on you and have a person they favorite and a most disliked. And if you arent a favorite, there will be no growth. There is also no camaraderie if you arent a favorite either, saying good morning to them will render them to purposefully ignore you. Tedious and like I... said. If you arent a favorite you wont grow and be stuck in the same position forever.

Advice to Management

Upper management does an amazing job. Middle management, such as leads, should stop acting like they're mentally in high school.

3 Day Blinds2019-11-01

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.