3 Day Blinds - IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTANT | Glassdoor

"IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTANT"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in San Clemente, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been with 3 Day Blinds of 11 years and I LOVE it here! They are an awesome and progressive company. They have Excellent Customer Care, hassle-free ordering, fast delivery and the best products and selection in the industry! I do In-Home Sales Consultations. They provide all samples, computer, printer all at no charge. I have an awesome 401k plan with employer match and a fabulous PPO Health Plan. Every... morning I get an email from our own production facility with production performance, whether they are On-Schedule, or if they are behind, they let me know by how many days they are Off-Schedule! I also receive, again every morning, an inventory report of all materials that are out of stock, or low inventory or discontinued. They provide Company Leads, which keep us quite busy, thru various forms of advertising, all at no cost to me! Plus we can supply our own appointments, which is fun because we can network and promote 3 Day Blinds in our home community! The work is very rewarding, it is fun to help clients fulfill their window covering needs and I've made some great friends along the way! Great Company!

Cons

I can't really think of any "Cons".

3 Day Blinds2018-03-27
  1. "Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Ups and downs"

Former Employee - Management in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make money, good people, can be generous

Cons

Slow to react, product quality issues, outdated tech. Quick to blame others.

Advice to Management

Upper management isn’t engaged or knowledgeable to the reality on the ground. Sales advice is to sell more, not exactly helpful. If you out 60+ hours in a week, you can make six figures. But the turnover rate is high for a reason. You burn out.

3 Day Blinds2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.