3 Day Blinds - Design Consultant | Glassdoor

"Design Consultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for the company almost 13 years now and actually almost everyone on my team is a tendered employee of over 5 years or more. 3DB shares there integrity with the client and the employee, that very important to me. I enjoy selling up to date products an the industries best, straight from the manufacture, which we are!! When my customers tell me that it looks like I love my job I reply "Yes I do an it... helps when the company you work for is great to". They supply all of our networking pan-flits, samples, computers and phones, so not out of pocket. The training and support is also amazing!

Cons

I Honestly have no cons

3 Day Blinds2018-03-29

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Great company but prepare to get picked on."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upper management is great, encouraging, and will do anything to help you succeed. Working there from Oct to December is a treat becasue of parties and potlucks and random catering throughout the year. Mostly friendly co workers.

Cons

Middle management, such as leads, are terrible, plays favorites, will pick on the grunts, and leave you out. They admitted themselves they will pick on you and have a person they favorite and a most disliked. And if you arent a favorite, there will be no growth. There is also no camaraderie if you arent a favorite either, saying good morning to them will render them to purposefully ignore you. Tedious and like I... said. If you arent a favorite you wont grow and be stuck in the same position forever.

Advice to Management

Upper management does an amazing job. Middle management, such as leads, should stop acting like they're mentally in high school.

3 Day Blinds2019-11-01

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.